Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AustinGoodman8.png]

Subject:
CC: Admiral David Hale, Vice Admiral Rachel Baker
Encryption Level: Medium

Earlier, I was off-duty in Liberty space and I came in contact with a Leftenant Commander Ashleigh Pierson, she's the current commanding officer of a Bretonian Gunboat known as the "Minuteman." A gunboat recently re-assigned to the Liberty Navy.

Before you ask, she didn't do anything wrong.

Getting to the point, my squadron is down a bird due to system malfunctions, and some of the engineers on Southampton have been extremely busy with maintaining our active capital ships, Templar very heavy fighters, and Challenger bombers.

Simply put... our greasers don't have time or knowledge of how to fix up the inside of a Guardian.

I've seen the service record of Leftenant Commander Pierson when she was still serving with the Armed Forces, and I'd have to say, she's a bloody damn good engineer.

If it's not a bother, I'd like to personally request that Leftenant Commander Pierson received two to three days shore leave from her current duties within Liberty space, which... I believe is teaching fellow engineers how to fix up Bretonian vessels that your fleet recently received.

Pierson shows quick and near perfect results with her work, and currently... my entire squadron is grounded from combat sorties until we isolate and fix the problem that one of my pilots was having with his Guardian.

My squadron flies an active roster of five pilots, prior to this situation we had four pilots and five ships, and now? We're down to three pilots and four ships. You can see where I have a problem... Guardians aren't cheap and are limited to us.

The sooner this is fixed, the sooner we can get back in the air.

Leftenant Commander Austin R. Goodman, CC
Commanding Officer of the Invictus,
5th Fleet Headquarters, The Suffolk

Files Attached

[Image: baffooterv2.png]