Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 41st Naval Task force Defense Intelligence Center(iRP) (AO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TQzlX.png]

*in a room full of Desks.....Tables...Consoles and Computers..a Augmented man on a chair Turns and face the Camera*

Greetings Officers of the 41st:
By Orders by the admirals

All 41st Officers are to bring Reports to this Center
Patrol reports, Fight reports and mission reports......
Anything suspicious you see must be reported
Remember you are in a Task force..stay Frosty
and do whatever you can to help Liberty
Dismissed....!!
[Image: r8R3p.png]
Signing in.....Done!
ID:Jack Smith
Ship Name: Carrier Arizona
Subject: Our new Guidebook

Address to all whom it concern please read the attached file:

File Attached
I have written this to assist our force and to guide it.

Regards
[Image: TQzlX.png]

Greetings Officers of the 41st:

Yesterday after Fighting the Rhienlanders in Texas...And Kicking them out of Liberty and dealing Heavy Damage With them...The Unity Received a Call from a Huge Bowex Convoy Heading from Bretonia to Planet Pittsburgh....everything went Smoothly....Until an Failure happened on the Unity so we had to Park it in Baltimore

Files Attached

[*]

[Image: r8R3p.png]
[Image: dxypK.png]
Greetings:
It seems sniffing too much cardamine does make a man crazy gentlemen.
Yesterday, I was patrolling near Manhattan, I noticed some strange activity between the planet and Rochester, So I cruised there and found nothing.
Then I decided to wait for a minute, Then suddenly, A pirate train un-docked from the base.

Attachment-1

After a little conversation the pilot refused to replace his train with a legal one, So I engaged him and the target was destroyed.

Attachment-2

Eagle out....
[Image: eZKxL.png]
***Incoming Transmition***
***Sender: Rear Admiral Kyle Weaver***
***ID: Liberty Navy***

*Mr Weaver is sat in the Officers Mess board the 41st|Carrier-Arizona. Mr Weavers won ship is docked abored the Arizona. He takes a sip of Coffee and then Starts talking*

Hmmm. Greetings 41st.

Recently in Newyork we have had a few Rheinlanders pay us a kind visit. The Rheinlanders were from the 51st Company. They decided to provoke and disrupt citizens of Liberty. We ofcorse had to, well you could say 'Take ut the trash'. This was done.

As well we had a Rogue Gunboat that also started harrasing Civis. Me and a member of te primary fleet decided to deal with this our selfs. The Rogue decided to demand money from us. Strange, but stupid. After almost blowing his ship to Oblivion we had to abort because the Gunboat was quite a good pilot, plus the fact my ship took alot of damage

I also caught a Smuggler under the name of Ur_Mad, or along those lines. He was smuggling Artifacts on to planet Manhatten. He was delt with arcordingly

Just one little note, we need to see you pilots in space a bit more.

That is all

Out

*Mr Weaver stands up, spils a bit of Coffee and turns of the Camera*

***Ending Transmition***
***Signal Lost***
---Incoming transmission---
--CommID: Chester Williams--

Good day gentleman,

I am here to make my first report about situation in New York. Today we had a full hands of pirate scum. First of them was this:

[Image: thierdkillwith41st.th.png]

Then the situation went a bit wilder, and I was forced to intervene again:

[Image: firstkillwith41st.th.png]

And then the last guy that tried my temper is this one and he is downed too:

[Image: charliekilled.th.png]

Well it was my first day here and it was like an adventure. More reports will be made soon, you can count on that. To that time, good bye.

--Terminating transmission--