Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sotha Sil | From: Claes Leslie |Sub: Mission Accomplished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7GcSA.png]

Ciao Signore Sil.

The Gallic Mission has been a success for what we can testify to, our patrols of the Gallic space have revealed many things to me and my squad but not without casualties however.

About half way through the campaign my men contracted a strange bug which one by one incapacitated them until I was forced to move the Fantasmi out of Gallia and back to Maltese space.

This bug, "Gallic Blues" takes around a week to incubate and grow strong enough to infect working conditions, which means my squad actually got the bug as soon as we entered Gallic space. Im told it is through the strange chemicals the Gallics use in their ships combined with the star radiation from certain systems..

I can say with absolute certainty that I wont be travelling back to Gallia again, it is too dangerous. If i had my way I would close the gap in the Omicron 80 mine field and let those in gallia rot, well, after we abandon Torino that is.

Anyway.. down to business.

All things considered the mission was accomplished and we managed to map what we understand from the Gallic junkers to be 100% of the space available. There were however sealed gates in various areas of the Gallic space with no way to enter them.

(11-05-2012, 05:46 PM)75th Mosquitos Wrote: [ -> ]
Index
Dossier #111 - Dauphine Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #112 - Lorraine Scouting Report (Marcus Narvaez)
Dossier #113 - Artois Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #114 - Savoie Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #115 - Burgundy Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #116 - Champagne Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #117 - Franche-Comte Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #118 - Languedoc Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #119 - Picardy Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #120 - Provence Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #121 - Orleanais Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #122 - Lyonnais Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #123 - Anjou Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #124 - Touraine Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #125 - Berry Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #126 - Corse Scouting Report (Horacio Agulla)
Dossier #127 - Maine Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #128 - Ile-de-France Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci & Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #129 - Auvergne Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)

Here are the detailed flight logs gathered by our hard working men and women in the field.

We hope these are to your liking, signore Sil since I have already sworn to my squad we would never return to that aweful place ever again.

[Image: iNGeN.png]
[Image: hd9xlabx.png]
Comm ID: 81-Syndicate; Sotha Sil

SeƱora Leslie,

I understand your decision to leave Gallia; not many maltese people want to go here.
Nevertheless I'd like to thank you and your squadmates for your effort and risking your lifes in that unknown space.
We have received your data on the Gallic systems and I'm very satisfied with the results. It will be very useful in further operations in Gallic space.
However, I didn't see anything in yur report about your attempt to contact the Brigands. My last information is, that you got an reply from them.
It would be useful if you could forward me any information you have, that might be our chance to get into contact with them, again.

Also, I would like to ask you to send us medical information about that "Gallic Blues", I assume you've sent your people to a doctor when you got back to Alpha.
The infection is spreading around here and we have no idea how to treat it, since this disease is obviously in no database.

~ Sotha Sil