Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Broadcast throughout Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
message incoming
src:unknown
srcID:unknown
transmit text

My Fellow Libertonians. I know you have no reason to love the Kusari government, who only a year ago imposed a undeserved embargo on your trade and your source of fuel. But the new government, led in democracy, brought new hope for our relations.
Unfounded hope.
The head of the Kusari Naval Forces, perhaps the second most powerful person in Kusari, believes you all to be, in her own words, "filthy dogs.".
Don't believe me? Listen and see for yourself.
Such disrespect for an entire nation shows how honor-less the Kusari truly are.
transmit nnet link
transmit audiovisual feed
(10-22-2012, 04:18 PM)West Wrote: [ -> ][Image: TB_Gitsune_new.png]

>>>>ID: Kaisho of KNF
>>>>To: Baka captain of Project "Dragon"
>>>>Subject: Our Technology

Konnichiwa baka captain.
I believe it's only suitable greetings for someone who decided to use our tech, or at least copy of our tech and angered those*she turned away from camera* I Shouldn't call them filthy libertonian dogs hai? Hai, Gitsune-sama. *she turned back to camera* khm, libertonians.
SENDER ID: ADMIRAL Rachel A. Baker, Liberty Navy Primary Fleet.
TARGET ID: Spam mailer
SUBJECT: Kusari soldiers are human too?!
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Not sure what the intent of your little message here was, aside from maybe irritating everyone who receives it.

So a high ranking Kusari soldier has a particular opinion of Libertonian people, big deal. Have you heard some of the things Bretonians say about us? or some of the things certain Zoners have said about us?

If your 'leak' of this information is some attempt at political agitation...it's really quite poor. I mean sure, maybe some hardline citizens will throw a fit at this, but if you expect any part of our government to take any sort of action over it...you're really quite misguided.

Thanks for giving me a laugh, though.

Adm. Rachel A. Baker, Out.

TRANSMISSION:End