Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:Samura Director of Business Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iNCOMINGTRANSMISION.png]

.:::To :::Samura Director of Business Administration.:::.

.:::Bonjour my friends.:::

.:::I am requesting help in shipping a product to the Amel Trading Station in New Tokyo.:::These products are needed for Storage and core upgrade.:::We also have a special order from Treyarch Research Facility for Quantum Mutiplexors.:::The Quantum Mutiplexors must be delivered to Amel Trading Station:::The product will be picked up by EFL transports at Amel Trading Station and delivered to Treyarch Research Facility by EFL personal:::.The product(s) needed are:::.

:::Optronics.:::.45,800:::.Price not yet set:::.And:::Or:::
:::Polymers:::25,000::: Price not yet set:::And:::
:::Quantum Multiplexers:::Special order:::25,000:::Price not yet set:::

.:::Improving our relationship between each of us has been a great success .:::and with this said.:::I hope we can continue this great relationship well into the future.:::

.:::Contract upgrade.:::Book Keeping::: All shipments must be verify by a screenshot time and date stamped.:::This change in polices is to keep track of all incoming product transported to Amel Trading Station.:::

.:::Bonne journée my friends.:::

.:::EFL Director Xavier Christophe.:::Acting Director Southern Division.:::

[Image: TRANSMISSIONTERMINATED.png]
[Image: fujiyama_top.png]

Konnichiwa Xavier-san, it is good to hear from our business associates again.

As you know, Samura makes the greatest multiplexors in the sector - and possibly even beyond, though telescopic results on that are still lackluster at best. We are also producing them at a very fast rate. We could certainly ship 25,000 to your station in New Tokyo with little problem. The cost per unit of this will be 1500 sirius credits.

Polymers, too, are mass produced and easily shipped to Amel, for a mere 750 per unit.

Optronics are trickier than this since we need to outsource to one of several smaller corporations. Nonetheless, as the premier Kusari shipping corporation, we can gladly provide them. The cost will be 1000 per standard unit shipped.

Please let me know if this would be acceptable. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

[Image: fujiyama_bottom.png]

.:::To:::Samura Director of Business Administration.:::.

Here is our contract.:::I feel the Optronics and Quantum Multiplexers were a little too costly for the budget of Amel Trading Station.:::However they would be accepted If these condition are take effect.:::

.:::Condition #1.:::Cut Optronics price to 40,000,000 credits.:::
.:::Condition #2.:::Cut Quantum Multiplexers price to 32,000,000 credits.:::

.:::If theses prices are not profitable to you please explain why Amel Trading Station should pay your prices.:::Prices will be restated if reason is explained.:::

:::Optronics.:::45,800 Units.:::.1,000 credits/Unit:::.45,800.000 credits:::Price needs to be adjusted:::
:::Polymers:::25,000 Units:::750credits/Unit:::18,750,000:::Accepted:::
:::Quantum Multiplexers:::25,000 Units:::1,500/Unit:::37,500,000 credits:::Price needs to be adjusted:::

.:::Improving our relationship between each of us has been a great success.:::and with this said.:::I hope we can continue this great relationship well into the future.:::

.:::Contract upgrade.:::Book Keeping::: All shipments must be verify by a screenshot time and date stamped.:::This change in polices is to keep track of all incoming product transported to Amel Trading Station.:::

I believe we may be able to accept those numbers. However, we ask that to compensate for these decreased credit amounts you provide us with 1000 units of Gallic gate parts. Is this acceptable?

.:::To:::Samura Director of Business Administration.:::.

Here is our contract.:::After some number crunching and company travel time from talking to other base supervisors.:::I have came up with this conclusion.:::I accept your first bid.::Big Grinue to uncertain times I must look out for EFL Interested and it's bases.:::And this why my first reaction was so.:::If this is agreeable please start shipping as soon as possible.:::All product have been adjusted to the price we have agree on.:::Safe flight.:::

:::Optronics.:::45,800 Units.:::.1,000 credits/Unit:::.45,800.000 credits:::Accepted:::
:::Polymers:::25,000 Units:::750 credits/Unit:::18,750,000:::Accepted:::
:::Quantum Multiplexers:::25,000 Units:::1,500/Unit:::37,500,000 credits:::Accepted:::

.:::Improving our relationship between each of us has been a great success.:::and with this said.:::I hope we can continue this great relationship well into the future.:::

.:::Contract upgrade.:::Book Keeping:::All shipments must be verify by a screenshot time and date stamped.:::This change in polices is to keep track of all incoming product transported to Amel Trading Station.:::

Konnichiwa,

I am pleased to tell you that all the polymers have been safely delivered. Multiplexors and Optronics are still a work in progress.
.....Incoming transmission.....
[Image: ofyrtu.jpg]
Ship: Samura|-Abukuma
Current Location: Planet New Tokyo

Konnichiwa,

Heard from the higher ups that you guys needed a large amount of Quantum Multiplexors shipped. I did several trips from Misaki station to your Base in New Tokyo. Enclosed below is the proof you required, time stamped and pictures taken of the transaction. Because my ship does not carry a total of 5000 units I had to do 6 shipments with the last one considered a small bonus, as im sure you boys in the EFL can make use of it. Due to an error in my ships computer (solved now after quick emergency maintenance check at the nearby yokohama shipyard) I do not have proof of one of the shipments but I hope my word and my companies reputation is proof of it.

Shipment 1
Shipment 2
Shipment 3
Shipment 4
Shipment 5

With kind regards,

Saruwatari Inikitami
Captain of the Abukuma

:::To:::Samura Director of Business Administration.:::.

.:::Outstanding work my friends.::: You did two of the products that we really needed to keep EFL bases up and running at full speed.::Big Grinon't worry about the last load report i believe you.:::According to my business logs we are two days ahead of scheduled.:::Tell you what.:::You Gentlemen stop by the high class french restaurant at Amel Trading Station.:::All the best french wine on the house.:::Well if you are not feeling so good after that good french wine.:::Why don't you take a day off.:::And ill ship you a few crates of the wine.:::Free of charge of course.:::Well got a board meeting soon so I have to go.:::But don't forget my offer.:::See you at the station.:::