Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: US| Executive Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]
Welcome To The USI

Executive Administration Recruitment Page

Welcome ladies and gentlemen. If you are here, then you are interested in a challenging career in the greatest corporation of Sirius, and the biggest trading company in Liberty. The recruit and trainee positions in either of our Departments are still open. However, we're not here to talk about these minor positions. Rather, we're here to find promising individuals that are interested in joining our Executive Administration - a place where you're a leader.

Although the shoes that we are asking to fill may be large, the process for finding promising leaders will be rather simple. If you are interested in joining our Executive Administration, all you have to do is:
  • Give us a short bio of yourself;
  • A highlight of your experience in Sirius;
  • Why you would like to join the Administration and what will you be offering USI;
  • And lastly, your DISCORD contact information.

Current Vacancies (In order of highest rank)
  • Manager - Department of Logistics, must have vast knowledge of trade routes, be a mentor, be an authoritative figure.
  • Chief Coordinator - Coordinator of relations, in and out house, burden of paperwork, must be good at writing and correspondence.

NOTE: Current employee's will have priority but all application's are welcome.

============================================================================

Best Regards

Charles Bell

The President
Universal Shipping Incorporated

Name: James Miller

Position Applying: Vice President "2ic"

For the attention of the President of USI,

My name is James Miller, I write to you to apply for the Vice President vacancy in your corporation.

I'm 41 years of age and a former Liberty Navy Captain of the Secondary Fleet Corps 'SFC'commanding the Liberty Battlecruiser 'LNS-Harbinger'

Bio:
Born in Liberty on manhattan, both my parents served in the Navy. Groing up was a challenge, as we moved around a lot within Liberty
as they would be posted to various stations and battlegroups. As a youngster I wished to follow in my parents footsteps and when I came of age
I enlisted into the Liberty Navy myself, and graduated from West Point Military Academy with Distinction as a fighter pilot, and took up my first post
as a 'Guardian' VHF pilot in the Patrol unit 'Delta-Six-Three'. After many encounters and successful enagements with Liberty Rogues, I was promoted to
Under Officer and was Posted to my Fathers Dreadnought the 'LNS-Endurance' where I spent several years getting hands on expierience in operating in such a vessel.
Training process for my own Commission was intensive but very rewarding, I learned how to command men and many tactics used by the Navy.
Several years on I was finally promoted to Captain, and was Commissioned to Command the LABC Harbinger for the Secondary Fleet Corps.
The Harbinger was destroyed during a prolonged engagement with the RM in the Liberty-Rheinland border world of Bering, most of the crew survived and
had many casualties. After a full recovery from the incident, I was not to be re-assigned to another Vessel and I retired early with a fresh lease of
life. I now wish to use my qualities to assist in the successful running and operations of a Liberty Corporation.
My life in Liberty, most of which served as a Navy Officer...has always been to protect the citizens of Liberty what ever the cost, very rarely have I ever
had to Leave the limits of Liberty with exception to classified operations.
This position I feel is something I can apply myself to exceptionally well, and with extensive knowledge of Liberty I would be a very suitable candidate
for the support running of the USI, I have great leadership abilities as well as a approachable individual. I'm a team player and excell in all
and any tasks given to me.

[Image: 29d8ver.png]
Welcome To The USI
Board of Directors Recruitment

Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S.

For the Attention of Mr James Miller.

Good Afternoon Mr Miller, and welcome formally to Universal Shipping's Board of Directors. After reading through your biography and experience within Liberty. I'm glad to announce that you've been accepted into the Board of Directors and formally under my command whilst we train you up for the post of Vice President "2ic".

From here sir, all communication values will be transmitted through "5.K.Y.P.3" Communications.

Yours,
Charles. Bell
President Universal Shipping Inc
Current Available Positions Have Been Updated.
-----> Incoming Transmission <----
---> Comn ID: Laika Trenton <---
-> Location: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin <-

*Video Message start's playing*

[Image: rsz_space_girl_vera_by_eamonodonoghue-d4...d94e16.png]

*The Person in the Photo is sitting on a Renzu Luxury Liner's Command Chair*
*She starts Talking*

Laika: Greeting's, i am Captain Laika Trenton, iv heard that the Universal Shipping Incorporated was looking for a new Vice Chief of Staff, so i decided to apply, my Application will be sent momenterely.

*A Text File is coming through the Transmission*

* Text File Received*

* Opening File *

USI - Vice Chief of Staff Application

Name: Laika Trenton

Qualifications:
- Phd in "Inter-Sirian Trading"
- Licensed Degree in Trading Philosophy.
- Profissional Cooking Diploma

Previous Job History:
-I worked for Interspace Commerce for 4 Years then i retired, since then i am an Independent Contractor of Universal Shipping.

Why do you want to join Universal Shipping:
- Because i want to work again in an enourmous company that it's on the rise.

What will you bring to Universal Shipping:
- I will help our members in any way i can, i also have previous experience from Interspace Commerce in Management, so i think i will do fine in this wonderful company.

Personal Biography:

- Laika Trenton was born in California Minor, she came from a poor family, her dad was a Silver Miner on the next system, Pensylvania, Laika learned how to drive her dad's Rhino when he was 10, the next year her mother died from Brain cancer, Laika was told that her mother went on a Luxury Liner to New London, later on when Laika was 18, her dad told her that her mother actually had died, Laika took her dad's Rhino and ran away from home after hearing the news.

She came back 2 years later when her dad was 36, she came back from New London with a Firefly space ship and full of credits, she gave half her credits to his father so he could survive then went back to New London. Her dad was in a bad condition when he left.

6 more years passed and Laika was already 26, she returned again to California Minor with a Renzu Luxury Liner, she was economicly stable and could give her dad the house he wanted, a Mansion in California Minor's Mineral Zone, but when she returned to her Home Planet, Laika had found out that her dad actually died 2 years ago, Laika was devastated and went with her Luxury Liner to Okinawa, after she got back on her feet she routed between Okinawa and New London transporting Hellium 3 from Shuri Station, that's how Laika made a living until today without her parents.

The End.

-----> Transmission Signal Lost <----
Welcome To The USI
[/size]
Executive Administration Recruitment

Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S.

For the Attention of Mrs Laika Trenton.

Good Afternoon Mrs Trenton, and welcome formally to Universal Shipping's Executive administration. After reading through your biography and experience within Liberty. It is by majority vote requested that your application is denied at this time.

Unfortunately due to the lack of skills requested in your portfolio it would be unwise for us to recruit you into the top position, however.

As President of Universal Shipping I honor people's wishes and would like to offer you a position in the Department of Internal Affairs as a Coordinator.

It is within the interest of Universal that you show your utmost best within this rank and show you are willing for the job requirement of Vice Chief of Staff.

Understanding that you'll automatically accept, I hope that our relationship builds strong within Universal and that you show my Executive team you are worthy of such a position.

From here m'aam, all communication values will be transmitted through "5.K.Y.P.3" Communications.

Please send via your ship communications device" 5.K.Y.P.3" a message to "bellck"

Then we shall guide you further from there.

Yours,
Charles. Bell
President Universal Shipping Inc

For and on behalf of Universal Executive Administration
Ladies and Gentlemen of Sirius,

We have updated the available executive positions and would welcome great people who feel like they can make a difference. One of the positions requirements, Vice Chief of Staff, have changed. We are looking for an individual who likes to work on the field instead of the office. This individual should be able to work full-time on the field with little requirements for paper work. We want this individual to be the bridge between management and employee relationships. As for the Chief Security Officer, the requirements and duties are the same. We are looking for an individual who has an outstanding ability of combat and is exceptional at training. Other duties would entail managing an entire department; they have nearly full-autonomy in this duty.

If you are an individual who matches what we're looking for, look at our dossier for more information about USI and the aforementioned ranks: http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Universal_Sh...r_faction)

Michael Trenton
Vice President
Universal Shipping, Inc.
Ladies and Gentlemen of Sirius,

The said positions are still available to be acquired. Post your application and we will do our best to review it.

If you are an individual who matches what we're looking for, look at our dossier for more information about USI and the aforementioned ranks: http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Universal_Sh...r_faction)

Signed on behalf of our executive board,
James Barlow
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.

> Incoming Transmission
> ID: Danielle Matthews
> Subject: Chief Of Staff

[Image: sbzQXMf.png]
Gentlemen,

As some of you may know, I recently handed in my resignation for my previous role as Chief Logistics Officer, it was time for me to take a step back and review my options.

As I see them, I can go on and work for another company which will challenge me on a daily scale, or I could rejoin Universal as Chief of Staff, and lead this company into a new age.

With the recent changes in power, I am starting to get the feel that we all are playing musical chairs. That doesn't even explain my concerns for the newly appointed President. James Barlow has indeed proven himself to Universal, however to simply fast track him to Presidency was a shockingly bad move, hence the need to review my position within the company.

Despite my feelings towards recent events, Universal is more than just a company to me, I have been here through the ruling of Mr Trenton, Mr. Crane, Mr. Teshurr, through those names I have learnt a lot, more than anyone else which could possibly imagine.

Furthermore, if I am offered a contract with USI ensure that my out standing 41,000,000 Credits gets sent to my bank account before I receive the document.
Another demand which I must state is, that my monthly payslip will consist of
12,000,000 Sr after tax per month.

Sincerly,
Danielle Matthews

Danielle Matthews

Danielle Matthews, I regrettably have to infrom you, your application has been DENIED. Further information will be given at request.

Signed,
James Barlow
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.
Pages: 1 2 3