Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Requesting Permission to fly Zoner Nephil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I use a Zoner Nephilim Dreadnought and Im OC
I have just read the new regulations and I wish to use the dread, I am only A diplomat ( My char's name is Ambassador.. something, can't remember its been a long time ).
I don't engage in piracy, or smuggling, I only patrol vital territories both of our allies and us.
Thank you.
(11-26-2012, 12:03 AM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I use a Zoner Nephilim Dreadnought and Im OC
I have just read the new regulations and I wish to use the dread, I am only A diplomat ( My char's name is Ambassador.. something, can't remember its been a long time ).
I don't engage in piracy, or smuggling, I only patrol vital territories both of our allies and us.
Thank you.

Currently, there is no way that outcasts will be granted NEW zoner ships. Let alone capital ships.

Unless you can provide links to active roleplay between you and the zoners, and other encounters and/or produce a SRP, the outcast council of dons, and the 101st will not allow the usage of zoner technology