Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tale of Raizen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Arial]Tale of Raizen

Bounty Hunter Legion special unit

I was born in Manhattan 25 years ago.
Years passed very fast, I finished university of advanced piloting, my skills were good and I had much diplomas.
I didn't know where to go and which job I should get.
One day, I was in a bar, drinking beer, one man was very suspicious, he watched my moves a long time.
Then he came closer and asked me if I was interested to be a bounty hunter.
He took a seat and we talked about this job some hours.
His name is Mike Fire, commander of the Bounty Hunter Legion. It was a very interesting job for me, so I accepted.
I hunted like this some month, all was fine. Until one day when I got critically damaged in a bounty against Outcast in Magellan system. Mike brought me to the planet Manhattan to see a Freelancer doctor in the secret island of the Freelancer Investor.
He said that I was very lucky that I survived, but I didn't have too much time left, and they couldn't do anything.
A month later the doctor found a solution that could save me : It was to fusion my DNA with chimp DNA.
The Gamma rays experiment ended with success. I was very happy, but the only thing was that the process was unstable and
I can transform from chimp to human and versa any time. Like this I was unable to handle my old ship.
We tried many fighters but I was able to handle only fighters with civilian mark.
I bough the Eagle and since then, I can take bounty on fighters and bombers with high skills.