Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bar / Lounge of Freeport XXI, a place where everyone can relax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After a long time. Freeport XXI decides to open their bar / lounge. As they used to only let people dock and trade. As the owner was very cautious due to his only child. And because he was very aware of the pirates and the traders passing by every day. So he knew the situation perfectly. But he knew they would respect our house rules to keep it piecefully and friendly. Even among enemy's inside the station.

[Image: apbups.jpg]

The barkeeper is serving drinks and some waitresses are taking orders from passing pilots.
A Tiger Shark named the Terminal.Velocity docks on Freeport XXI, ID/IFF both Freelancer. From its cockpit, out slid down a woman of heavenly Corsair beauty, wearing a black flight-suit and sporting a strange, copper pistol on to her side. She had long, black hair, fair skin and a deep, analyzing stare as she made her way towards the docking master, "Just the usual, señor. Bots, bats, heavy-CM's, nuke mines, and some repairs if any."

"Right... Oh, did ya know the bar here's finally opened?"

"Bar?" She looks at the Zoner with interest, "No, haven't heard. Must've only recently opened."

"Sure did! And it's mighty-fancy, I can tell ya!" He sports a large, jolly grin, "Real first-class-lookin'. I bet you'll enjoy it."

The woman responds with a smile of her own, "Might as well check it out. Not like anything better to do while the ship gets prepped," and starts walking in the direction of the newly-opened bar.

----------

The woman, upon entering the bar, looks around with a somewhat awkward stare: the place seemed like a cool bar, and the atmosphere seemed ripe, but the lights were a bit off... 'Really? Pink and Violet? I mean, really? Yeesh, looks more like I just arrived at LGBT-hour. Eh, hopefully they'll have the Black Grog that I need in case some bi comes over and hits on me.' She thought to herself as she walks over to one of the bed-seats and sits down softly, 'Well, at least the seats are really comfy, I can give 'em that.' She purred as she sinks herself deeper onto the chair, placing a pillow above her lap.

She then waits for the next couple of minutes to see if the bar had waiters/waitresses around, or if it was self-serving.
[Image: NeedBartenders1.jpg]
The waiter at the bar noticed the women who just walked past him. He was amazed by her beauty. He sees her walking to the bed-seats and softly sitting down. He wonders what to do. When suddenly a waitress nudged him, he looked to his left. Looked straight in the face of the waitress and he smiled. He decided to walk to the girl and ask her what to drink.

The closer he came, the more he started to wonder.. Where does she come from? What is she doing here? When he reached her Kallisti, miss, what do you want to drink?"
As the waiter made his approach, he was able to get a better view of the woman's face, the first thing he'll notice being that the color on her left eye could change on-the-fly:

[Image: JadenFaceOnly.png]

The woman breathes a sigh of relief when a waiter finally approaches her, for the fact that her lifting her butt off the comfy chair to order her own drinks directly from the counter wasn't going to be necessary. She looks at the waiter, and nods her head as she carefully, yet discretely inspected the man from bottom to top: shoes are spit-shiny, the suit is well-kept, and he had a fairly-handsome smile, 'Maybe it's just me being used to coming in to these grizzly bars, but this man seems like a really normal guy for a change.'

She gives a soft smile at the waiter, "Si, what're your special, exclusive drinks here that's unique to Freeport XXI, señor? If there's none, then I'll have a pint of Black Grog, please. If you also don't have that, then a bottle of Bretonian Rum will do just fine, señor."
While the woman asks for a drink, keeps the waiter looking at her eyes. and wonders.. "So beautifull, maybe as deadly too..." After she asked for her drink he looks at the bar. "Well Miss as you can see, our bar is very full with all sorts of drinks. If i am correct we have the Black Grog too. But have to check that. But unique drinks you say? Well we have since recently Kruškovac. Wich we mix with 7-up. The people here order this very much lately. But i shall check if we have the Black Grog too."

[Image: 4331934419_793343a74b.jpg]

She sees the waiter heading to the bar. And looking for the Black Grog, in this time she is wondering what to order.

"Here we go miss. We have even a bottle of Black Grog left. So what will it be Miss?" And she notice he has the Black Grog with him.

[Image: PiratesGrogBlack.jpg]
Jaden frowned a bit when the waiter came back, "Sorry, but that's not the Black Grog I'm looking for," She stares at the bar for a few moments before she spots something and lazily-points at this specific drink which was hanging on the top-most shelf:

[Image: Captain-Morgan-Black-Spiced-Rum.jpg]

"... It looks like that drink, but the Black Grog I meant is a special kind of brew. Manufactured by a covert group of Corsairs known as the Maldito, it's made by extracting the essence out of only the finest Cretian Black Hops, having a 70% ABV, and tastes like a balance of death's sweet kiss, and the spicy temptations of a fallen angel. You won't find it in the public Neural Net, señor: it's a drink that's outlawed in normal House Space simply because it has the tendency to... well..."

The woman slowly licks her lip at the waiter with a very sly, piercing stare, "... make you wanna do things you'll really regret, to put it courteously. I'm hoping to one day find it sold in a clean establishment for a change, rather than in the center of a run-down Junker sh--- I mean, sinkhole." She sighs tiredly to herself, "But I guess you can't eat your cake, and have it too.

"Sure, I'll have your special Kruškovac, that's what I intended to anyway. I'm not planning to get myself pissed-drunk... yet."
She gives a grin, but a warm one, at the waiter as she finalizes her order.
After a long day aboard the Deadcat Dr Cornelius entered the bar of freeport XXI. Not for the first time he was here, and still it´s a nice and friendly place. He stopped at the bar, looking through the room. Big windows allow an impressive view into the sun of Tau29. Also the comfortable lounges are not to be sneezed at.
The only guest he can see is a human woman, with brown hairs, obviously a Corsair, people often seen on Primus.
Nodding to her he smiles (the way a Primus native does do) and says: "Kallisti Senorita, nice to see a neighbor around. How are things going on crete? Better stand with food again, the poverty is over?
She also smiles and says: Not really, we do need supply till today"
Dr. Cornelius nods again: Better times will come, i am sure.
Now he turns his head to the barkeeper: Kallisti, is Richard here? I really would like to meet him and he said he would be at home these days.
And i will order a banana flip with black grog..."
[Image: 120px-Richard_cole_sunglasses.jpg]

Richard Cole enters the Bar. he sees Dr Cornelius talking to the Senorita. and heads towards him. Just when the barkeeper is trying to give an answer to Dr Cornelius.. Richard answers "Kallisti Dr Cornelius! Well it seems i just arrived in time. i suggest we go to my private quarters? Or do you prefer just to hang out here?"
"Kallisti Richard", Dr Cornelius answers, "why not staying here, the place is some i really like. Maybe Carl will come too, another reason to stay here." He looks to barkeeper again and says: "What´s with my flip? If You have no Black Grog, You can use some Vodka or whatever You like. Main thing is: I am thursty, really thursty." Again he shows something like a smile and turned his head to Richard: "Seems, You´re missing some good stuff here."

Richard nods and says: Maybe the senorita could help in this case. For now i think You have to put something different into Your drink. But we can sit down in one of the lounges, if You like."

Dr. Cornelius says: "Indeed, there we can also speak about all the interesting lies and boring truth we found in Sirius. Or was it the other way round? I don´t mind." He begins to laugh and after this he continues: "What do You think about K`hara? These ancient owners of Sirius, the ones the most humans hate without any reason?"
The waiter interfere the response of Richard.. He gives Dr. Cornelius a banana flip. "Well we dont have any Black Grog but we i can give you this superb Vodka! I prefer you mix it yourself as i wasn't sure you would like it." and puts down the bottle of Vodka next to it.

Dr. Cornelius looks and *nods* at the barkeeper while in the meantime Richard looks at Dr Cornelius and responds "Well the k'hara... Have seen them passing by from time to time lately. From Coronado to Tau 29 and even beyond that. It seems they are trying to gain some knowledge. I think people just fear them, as they see a light flying. Something wich blinds their eyes. Also if one would talk to you.. or how some say it gives you a 'Vision' it strikes them with fear. We all fear what we don't know, as people are cautious. But may i ask what is this sudden interest of you in these K'hara?"

After the last word Richard makes a signal to the waiter and he say make it that Gallic one i got as token! the waiter nods and brings the Gallic Wine and some Cigars to Richard.
Pages: 1 2 3