Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dane Summers | SCRA Military Grade Encryption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission Begins]

To: Dane Summers
Priority:
HIGH

[Image: xcu7ls.jpg]

Greetings Dane,

You may not know who i am , but i have heard much from former Premier Katz. He has also told me that you could help me do a little, how you say, shopping. I am in need for a list of specified goods shipped to Colonial Bases. I am willing to reimburse you for these services, just name a price and it will be wired to an account of your choice.

This list consists of the following materials,
1000x Engine Components
1200x Iridium
1200x Optronics
2000x Polymers
2400x SHPs
1000x Optical Chips
1600x High Temp Alloy
1600x Nano Capacitors
1200x Quantum Multiplexors
1200x Superalloy

These all need to be shipped to Colonial Bases, and be recorded by a Guncam shot of the Delivery.

I hope to hear from your soon.

In the name of the Coalition

General Erik Meier, Out.

[ATTACHMENTS:NONE]

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

[Image: danetransnew.png]

Well thats a surprise - Didn't know anyone over in that neck of the woods still had my number. Been a while since I talked with Katz,so I hope hes still doing well.

As for the shopping, yeah sure, I can take care of that.

A bit more then my Summer can handle, so I'll call in a favor from an old friend - he skippers a BWT, and even though he's retired too, I think his ship is still in a dock somewhere.

I'll have this done quick as I can.

And my fee is 20 mil in sirian credits - wire them to the account Endless-Summer

...And away I go!

Dane out.
[Transmission Begins]

Priority:
HIGH

Greetings again Dane,

I dont know about the other Command Members, but i've pulled your number from the Records. I trust in your skills to deliver, and 20 Million Sirian Credits have been wired to your account. I await the Delivery Papers.

[Image: 6]

I hope to hear from your soon.

General Erik Meier, Out.

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

[Image: danetransnew.png]

Payment is in the bank.

Here's all the manifest paperwork. I pulled an allnighter for this one, and other then some interesting folks, it was a pretty quiet trip.

Manifest 1 - Manifest 2 - Manifest 3 - Manifest 4 - Manifest 5 - Manifest 6

I think that should just about do it.

If theres anything else you need hauled, you got the number of the best smuggler in sirius.

Dane out.
[Transmission Begins]

Priority:
HIGH

Greetings again Dane,

Thank you for your Quick and Efficient work. I've got your number stored, and if i need your services again, I'll ring.

General Erik Meier, Out.

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]