Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ALG|- Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Transmission%20ALG.jpg]

Applications are simple.

We need your..

Name
What you bring to the table
A sentence that describes you as a worker, what your work ethics are ect.

Any more information may be added at the bottom of you application.

that is all.

*ALG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or deny services on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, and/or age.
**Incoming Transmission**
*Comm ID- Walter Gebbert Schenck*
Guten Tag Herr, My name is Walter Schenck. I am currently age 25. I myself was born and raised in Rheinland. I have learned many languages in my adventures around Sirius in my teen years. After getting a degree from college and settling down around age 21, I was bored of my same old job, Office work can get boring fast, So I decided to take a look into a job that is highly needed.

I offer you many things. First is my ability to adapt to any work that is given to me. If you ask me to do it, it will get done. Auch I do not mind doing some dirty work. And on top of that all I have multiple Doktor degrees and a Staatsexamen, a government licensing examination.

To finish it off, I will not question commands. But some of my ethics vary in the houses, Say in Liberty if someone discriminates against me I will ask them why. But other than that anything classified will stay that way with me. I will not throw someone under the bus for my mistake. I will hold the safety of the company, my employers, my co-workers above mine.

Signed,
Walter Schenck

Well Walter, it is not every day we meet a man who is willing to work around Toxic waste that has your background. I hope you can hold your self firm in the face of questioning due to our Rhineland heritage here at ALG we are constantly watched while in Liberty on occasion even egged into being aggressive, I sincerely hope you can turn aside your anger when coaxed and continue on in your job. Ill give you a Chance. Welcome to the team.
Hello there,

My name is Stahn Uldrich. I was born in Liberty, planet Huston. I was brought up around the smelters, and misc. trade ships coming and going from the planet. After hauling scap around the planet I figured I would set my eyes higher in the sky. I really don't mind toxic waste, I know it's tucked away safe and we will likely have protective gear. I work hard, and don't mind long hours. I poses a keen sense on the buisness mind set in terms of schedualing and customer relations. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your time.

Stahn.

Stahn, you may be Libertonian but I have stated that my mission as CEO of ALG will be to recruit all willing and qualified no matter of Race or House of Origin. Clearly you have a good head on your shoulders. I am confident in my Decision in accepting you to ALG Serve ALG well, and ALG will serve you well.
EDIT: Sorry, no longer interested.