Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To IC from the BPA RE: Criminals docking on Waterloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PADLOCK*
*Establishing Visual Link*
[Image: 2w7pmx0.jpg]
*VL Established.*
*BPA Chief Inspector Hone Nathan*

Good day IC, allow me to quote some of our reports for you:

(11-29-2012, 05:15 AM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]I encountered a Union Course smuggler named - Unsubtly - "Contrebrandier" smuggling Hypnotainment bands in a Gallic train. I arrested him, but he managed to dock with the IC Waterloo base! I will contact IC for a proper investigation.

(12-01-2012, 07:32 PM)VerbalArtist Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 25YrT.png]

Sergeant DaPilla here.

[size=medium]A Renzu Liner named Siriu$$taR was chased into my grasp by Chief Inspector Hone. His cargo hold was filled to the top with gaian wildlife, and his name was mentioned nowhere in the licensing. Orcus_Chapel, a new Armed Force recruit, stood by me in case things got out of hand. Of course, it did. After several attempts to get the fine, we eventually engaged. The Renzu was taken down.

Arrest

(12-18-2012, 06:17 AM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]I discovered the Gaian Wildlife Poacher from DaPila's report, Siriu$$tar, hwoever he refused to pay his fine, and docked on the IC waterloo base when I arrested him, this is the 2nd time a criminal has docked on waterloo to escape my justice.

As you can see, criminals are using your base to escape the law, this is unacceptable. I realise my second report does not show a crime being comitted by Siriu$$tar, I was working off my colleague's report, however you can see he previously resisted arrest, (a crime) and refused to comply with my orders, making him a criminal then and there.

We request you crack down on this, and have these people barred from your stations.

Thankyou.