Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LWB|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TRANSMISSION INBOUND
SOURCE: 'TERROR'

[Image: 1fco03.jpg]

Ciao Signori

I am known among my friends and family as Don Rizza, captain of the Outcast Battleship 'Terror'. I had a pleasant encounter with one of your ships in Omicron Alpha the other day. The captain of LWB|Grosser.Kuerbis informed me about the Fertilizers you have direct access to, and how they may increase the Cardamine yield with up to 20%.

My family owns a small plot of land on Malta, so I am of course intrigued by the prospects. I remember your captain told me that you have a limited amount of transports and fertilizers at your disposal, but I am curious if it would be possible for you to deliver in the vicinity of 20.000 units of Fertilizers to Planet Malta Space Port, from where my men will pick it up and have it distributed to my plantation?

I was thinking a bonus price of 1000 credits pr. unit would be fitting, that is 20.000.000 credits in bonus for the amount of Fertilizers requested, plus the standard Malta rate of 1498 credits per unit of course. Let me know if this offer is reasonable to you.

On another note I also informed the 101st about your capacity to deliver MOX to the Maltese Nation, but I believe you would have to contact them yourselves, or try to get in contact with WoL who operates the base in question. As captain of a warship that uses a lot of fuel, a steady supply of MOX would truly be a blessing and I know quite a few of my fellow captains are feeling the same.

A presto!

[Image: f5c744.png]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: lwb_bar_karl.png]

Oh, hallo! Oh, ja, we were talking the other day.

I talked to mein associates and I think that we could begin to deliver those fertilizers for you. That bonus sounds even better, ja! Hopefully we can begin soon. I will make sure updates are sent to you via this comm channel, ja?
Greetings Signore Kuerbis

I apologize for my late reply, my attention have been on the conflict in the Tau's, but I am delighted to hear that you accept my offer, and I hope this is a small step towards strengthening the ties between the LWB and the Maltese Nation.

My nephew Luigi runs the day-to-day operation of the plantation, and I told him to prepare to pick up the fertilizers at Planet Malta Spaceport. I will keep an eye on this channel to monitor progress, and to send you payment once the delivery is complete.

A presto!

[Image: lwb_transbar_albrecht.png]

Hallo Herr Outcast!

Mein name is Albrecht und I am taking over for Karl on his ship while his wife is pregnant. I have successfully delivered a large load of fertilizers to your station after the horrible incidents of last time when we were unsuccessful. I hope we will be able to ship even more soon, ja?

Shipping invoice: 4000 standard units

[Image: lwb_endbar.png]
Ciao Kuerbis

I have been too occupied to take a proper grip of business and left my nephews in charge. Seems like they haven't been paying the bills in due time, please accept my apologies.

How much do I owe you, and where do I transfer the credits to?

A presto!