Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crisis Management at Myrtos Villa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Myrtos.jpg]
Fast footsteps echo through the hallways of Myrtos villa. Trueno, boiling in rage on the inside marched around the corner leading to the conference room he was called to, followed by his hermanos in blood.

"How dare he....i gave my life to the familia! Each breath i took since my acceptance was taken in order to bring more honor to the familia! And now this...being called home AND not being excluded off of the list of possible traitors...the shame! But who was it? I would give my very own life to defend mi commandante or Leons honor...none of the two could have done it, no matter if Ronaldo has called them back in or not...
The solution lies elsewhere! And i must find it to wash away this shaming....i have to get a good talk with that new old recruit...."

Trueno arrives at the meeting room, tearing open the door and smacking it close again after entering, not even watching who was inside. With fire in his eyes he now takes a look if he is the first or not.
Ronaldo was sitting at the head of the table, his eyes burned bright with anger. Someone inside the most trusted circle broke the trust of the entire familia. He uprighted himself when trueno bursted in.

"Ola hermano, seems your not happy to be here either. That makes two of us. Someone is responsible, someone within our inner core... Something is not right. Brought out some old dossiers that might shed a light on this matter, perhaps its time to talk to our new soldato and debrief him properly... might be something we missed.

He passed along a copy of an old dossier, a persons- and a mission file by the looks of it.
Trueno sits down where Ronaldo put the files. Grinding between his teeths he greets him:
"Saludos mi commandante, i came as fast as i could.

Putting his handds back down from the files, he looks up

"Where is hermano Leon?"

Then Trueno starts skimming the files rushing through them. Frustrated he smacks them on the table

"Madre mio, hermano, what is this? We are looking for a traitor??Poison in our own blood?"

He reopens the files from the start, this time actually looking at them- while reading Trueno murmurs along
"Will Francesco be here...i have some questions. Heads will roll for this...."
"Leon was out on patrol when I called him, he should be setting down at the spaceport shortly. Before I summon franco I want him to be here. Franco is on the estate, ever since he got his soldato medalion he's been grounded in the guest wing. Under my personal guards protection."

Ronaldo pointed at the files...

"He was an experienced pilot, a good warrior with zero political influence back in the day. He didn't want to either. He turned down a promotion to wing commander because he had no stomache for the countless hours of discussions it would've ment back in Rivas's time. "

Ronaldo thought back at the time of the revolt, a young Soldato. Done with the illusions that Don Rivas created, done with the mindgames that took part.
The door is once again torn open. Leon enters with rage burning in his eyes, and a very grim look on his face in general.

He nods to both Ronaldo and Trueno.

"Mi Commandante. Hermano.
Is it true? Did someone betray us?"

He starts pacing back and forth.

"I won't stand for this. You know how I look at treachery."

He stops briefly and adress Ronaldo.

"So what has happened then? All I could gather from your message was that someone has betrayed us."
Ronaldo Looks at Leon as if he failed to read the message

" Si hermano, the moment we arrived in London with Franco a group of Mollies showed up looking for him. They wanted his head. Nobody outside of the family knew we we're moving him to London. They arrived just behind us so someone inside the family must have been the leak."

Ronaldos look turned Grim.

" Where were you during the move hermano? Just so we don't start to suspect you..."
"Ngh! M-me!? You can't be..."

But it was easy to tell from the commandantes expression, that he was dead serious.

"I was at the Orpheus millitary barracks, where I helped train and inspire new commandoes. Check it with the base administrator if you want. They monitor and trace all messages and signals going in and out of the facility."

But for him wanting to confirm that it wasn't me. I wonder what leads we have to go on here, besides the fact that it had to be someone in the know... If any at all that is,
"Madre mio, of course Leon was working there, mi own hermano was training that day at the barracks seeing him."
Trueno smacks his hands on the table, while still skimming the files in front of him.

"Honest word hermanos, these....accusatins lead us nowhere other then la cocina del diablo! What if rumors spread? How will that affect the morale of our kin? Will everyone have to watch his back on his own from now on as everyone has to be afraid of a traitor? We are familia!!"

Trueno looks up to his hermanos-
"We must find out what happened- and first off all we should look at easier to stomach reasons. I want to speak with Francesco, he sure has a lot to tell, maybe we can see if his sense for security slipped somewhere- and of course if he had enemies or problemas or whatever. I was a bebito when he left the empire so i know nada of that time!
The second thing is to check if he might have been seen while we were at Trafalgar....we all know the Junkers allegiance reaches only for the corner of your wallet. Maybe someone new someone there? Those are the questions we should ask first before pointing fingers at our own kin! "
Ronaldo looks at a comm panel and pushes it towards Leon

"I know you were hermano, I already contacted the base administrator verifying your story. But the question had to be asked. If this leaks out we have a major problem. There for anything that has been said here and during the move will remain confidential.

Once we know who did this we'll reconsider our move to keep this quiet. Si, I want to talk to Franco as well. He hasn't had a proper debriefing yet."

He presses the intercom to the outside.

Get Francesco here, we need to talk to him."

He uprighted himself and turned towards Trueno and Leon.

"I normally woulndnt contact Silver but that loco gringa knows what happens in the mercenary business all to well. From What I hear she's been moving from killing to intel for a price... Sounds usefull in this situation."
Trueno now smacks the file heavily back at the table.

"El diabla roja?? Are we that desperate? The devil who sells his soul to the highest bidder? If this is no strict order i will hear nada of this!!

We have a problemo, si - i give that. But think on it...which information is aver safe with her lot? The shame! This escapada HAS to stay in these walls, we HAVE to clean this mess on our own or the bebitos in the back allies will laugh at our name, with us being unable to defend our honor on our own!

Let's get this Francesco in here, we will find the traitor without...-gringos-!! "

TRueno is seriously disgruntled, waiting for the door to open.
Pages: 1 2 3