Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

[Image: qQaAy.png]

Hallo members of the Coalition my name is Annike Eckfeld,

I am responsible for most of the Landwirtrechtbewegungs diplomatic matters and all the things that involve paperwork nobody else wants to do. I sadly have to inform about the fact that we have lost most of our files regarding your organization and help you gave us in the past, when the Arbeitergewerkschaft broke apart.

I would suggest that we simply see this as a chance to give our good relations a fresh start.

I hope you are in favor of this idea as well.

-Annike
[Image: KatyaMessageHeaderColonel.jpg]

TRANSMISSION TARGET: Annike Eckfeld
SUBJECT: Improved Relations?

Good evening, Ms. Eckfeld.

I am Premier-Commandante Katya Gregorivich Vaschenko, leader of The Coalition and it's Revolutionary Army. I am glad to have come across this communique from your organization, The Coalition has always regarded the Landwirtrechtbewegung as an honorable group, dedicated to the right cause.

I would be glad to see a marked improvement in relations between the Coalition Nation and your organization. An improvement in relations would in fact, likely benefit both of us, and serve only to strengthen the resolve of those who fight to see our glorious struggle through to it's end.

I would be interested to hear what you have in mind regarding our relations with one another.

I await your response, and look forward to our shared future.

For the Glory of The Coalition, For The Red Dawn, Vaschenko Out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

Guten Morgen Katya,

I would suggest that we open our bases for an unhindered trade with each other as a first, we have plenty of fresh and healthy food from the few local farmers, that remained in Stuttgart, to offer, I am sure that you and your men wouldnt want to eat anything else once you tasted this.

Maybe you could, in exchange, supply us with goods you produce?

-Annike
-Boosting tractor strength-

[Image: 37_7742.jpg]
[Image: SCRALogonoGlow.png]

Comm ID: Nikita Tabakov, Senior-Commander, CPW Lithuania

"This is Senior-Commander Tabakov, I apologize for the delay, however our High Command has recently been swarmed with paperwork and I have thus been requested to act on their behalf.

The Coalition has always enjoyed the all-natural food that only the LWB can provide, I am sure if you ask any true Rheinlander who makes the best food they would immediately answer the LWB, the Coalition would like to receive shipments of food if you can spare it for our own people.

Also with the ever-increasing boldness of the Rheinland Military the Coalition would like to ensure that they along with their Buro puppeteers do not continue their march to the Omegas, we would like to request docking permissions for our own people so they may strike more rapidly at Military, Police and Buro patrols headed towards the Omega Systems and throughout Rheinland.

In return, the Coalition shall provide suitable compensation, Docking Rights on Sevastopol Depot for trade with the Coalition in Omega-52, a pair of our highly reliable Storm Gunboats for your own use as well as H-Fuel supplies which are stored on Sevastopol.

Do we have an agreement Comrade Annike?"
Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

Hallo Nikita,

We gladly accept your offer, I have already sent a transport full of food on its way to Sevastopol Depot, it should arrive soon.

I will also send you the access codes to our bases in New Berlin, Stuttgart, Saar and to our Cruiser in Köln. However, please be careful when searching for shelter in Köln, we can not risk that the Military or anyone else gains knowledge about it.

-Annike

Attached files: Darmstadt, Kaiserslautern, Schwarzwald, Eindhoven, Merzig, Voelklingen