Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy High Command and Liberty Government CC:Liberty Logistics Corps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JlWhM.png]

Comms ID: Maxamillion Wolf
Ship ID:Bowex)Stanley, Shire Class Bretonian Heavy Transport
Subject: Long Island Station

Ladies and Gentelmen,
My name is Max Wolf, an Employee of Border World Exports (Bowex). Only a few days ago, Captain Alan Polstari of the Liberty Navy Primary Fleet contacted me aboard my ship regarding bringing some Ship Hull Panels to your station, Long Island as i remember. I'm sure the good Captain can vouch for me when i say that we set a "temporary" contact there and then for bringing supplies as asked for. After the success of such contract, my employers have asked me to set up a more permanent contract with you, hoping to aid you in building your station for the safety of New York and Manhattens citizens. We offer our services in bringing goods relating to upgrades and such, excluding every day essentials of Basic Alloys, Oxygen, Food and Water. We look forward to your reply here at Bowex, and hope for a good deal to come of this.

Maxamillion Wolf,
Border World Exports.
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: insigniauploadflip.png] Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: insigniaupload.png]
[Image: jack2.png]

>Shipping contract.

Mr Wolf,

The Long Island Station is open to all with a sufficiently high reputation with the Liberty Navy - As Bowex is a well known and respected trading outfit, they are more than welcome to ship goods to the station.

However, a "first in, best dressed" policy exists currently, that is, the first people to ship the goods get the credits. Currently, we're still seeking quite a few Ship Hull Panels and Optronics for our base to be upgraded.

Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]
[Image: JlWhM.png]
Comms ID: Maxamillion Wolf
Ship ID: Bowex)Stanley, Shire Class Bretonian Heavy Transport
Subject: RE: Long Island Station

After talking with the Bowex Directors, we accept your policy as it stands. We will ship as and when we can, although we would like to request something more permanent in future. Be it that we bring some of the basic commodes so that your own Officers may return to the front. Until then however, we will begin shipping said commodes and will update you in terms of larger shipments. Please do not hesitate to contact us on this frequency if needed.

Maxamillion Wolf
Border World Exports