Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jack | Private message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- INCOMING TRANSMISSION ---

-----To: Jack Henderson
-----
-----Subject: Hey
-----
-----Encryption: High
-----

Hey Love,

Was having a walk and just couldn't let it to contact you. Simply being curious to seeing you again, next weekend. So any stories to tell, something interesting going on?

- Anna

--- END TRANSMISSION ---
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson ****

**** ENCRYPTION: Extreme - Burst Message ****

**** TO: Anna Blanca ****

Hello my Diamond,

I was not expecting your call outside of our comm schedule and expected some difficulties, but great that everything seems to be fine. I received the ultrasonic film yesterday, and it's incredible. Our little gem sleeps with eyes closed and opens them when awake and moves around and sucked oh his/her thumb. Thank you so much for sending it.

As for news, bad mainly. Some Junker Congress idiots who got their hands on the Congress Barge had themselves caught red-handed in Alpha with Cardamine and Slaves and the waves are rather high. Seems they want trouble at a moment when it was already resolved. No idea yet what they are up to but I somehow got into the crossfire. But I could not completely let them walk away with 30.000 slaves damned to death in one shipment and Cardamine in the return shipment. I guess you can understand this.

Generally, the Taus are really violent at the moment. I'll need to change travel arrangements for our meeting, likely. It's dangerous, but I want to see you. So I'll find a solution, you just don't worry and keep safe.

I hope you are alright. I hope they take the best care for you and my little gem.

I love you and it's only a few days.

Jack

[Image: end.png]

-----
-----Subject: Hey
-----
-----

That's life here in the Taus and Omicrons I guess. Hope you're able to work out a proper solution to whatever is going on. And I'm certain you will come up with something.

I can't wait to get out of here and off to the south of Sirius. Are you sure all preparation for our place there are finished. I know you keep saying everything is taken care off, but I'm just too curious. Seems the baby is as well, keeps kicking and giving me a hard time. I think he or she will be as stubborn as' dad.

Anyway, you just make sure you're stress free when the time comes, alright?

Kisses,

- Anna

--- END TRANSMISSION ---
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson ****

**** ENCRYPTION: Extreme - Burst Message ****

**** TO: Anna Blanca ****

Hello Diamond, hello little Gem,

I am working on the solutions and I'm flying to our house to check on the building process later tonight. The Congress matters seem to escalate further and it's now in the hands of the Guildmasters, so I am out of it and have some more time to attend the important things in life.

So... I am calling again because I would like you to be especially cautious. I dropped some information about our family in the attempt to appeal to the cold heart of that slaver king, hoping he would just distance himself from these large scale slavery and cardamine operations. It failed after I seemed to make good progress, sadly.

So, theoretically, it is possible that they might try to locate you on Malta. It's not likely, but I want you to tell this to the security team and to move positions to one of the safe houses. I am not sure whether he is as desperate as to try such a move, yet I do not want to take chances. He proved to be a bastard and he might find himself boxed in soon, so we'd better be careful.

Anyway, I'd like to end with something more pleasant: I thought about our lists of names and I selected some from your long lists. If it is a boy, I would love Antonio George. For a girl, I just love Isabel Catalania. Thank you for narrowing down the choices to a few hundred, Diamond. I was kind of lost with all the alternatives and choices.

Stroke the baby from me, my father said that I stopped punching and kicking my mother when he stroked her belly. I'll try that when we meet again. Until then, keep safe.

Love you.

Jack

[Image: end.png]

-----
-----Subject: RE:Hey
-----
-----

Hey Jackie,

Can't say I'm very pleased to hear you used our situation to solve that issue with the congress and whatever or whoever is involved. But I'll take the needed precautions to not run into any trouble here. We can see each other upcoming weekend though?

As for the names, funny that you picked the same that appealed to me the most as well. And I'll make sure to stroke my belly to keep the baby sleepy. Think I'll keep the comms to a minimum as well. Tell me if something new comes up I should know.

You be safe as well,

Kisses,

- Anna

--- END TRANSMISSION ---