Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy Logistics HQ (CC: Liberty Gov, Samura HQ) About: Long Island Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....Incoming transmission.....
[Image: ofyrtu.jpg]
Shipname: Samura|-Abukuma
Shiptype: "Ryuujin" Samura made Kusari Train
Current Location: Planet New Tokyo

Konnichiwa esteemed military command and Government

Heard from one of your captains (name / ship name escapes me) that you guys needed 20.000 Quantum Multiplexors and Optronics shipped. I did several trips from Misaki station to your Base: Long Island Station, Orbit Manhattan, System New york. Enclosed below is some of the proof you required, time stamped and pictures taken of the transaction. . Due to an error in my ships computer (solved now after quick emergency maintenance check at yokohama shipyard) I do not have proof of all the shipments but I hope my good word and my companies good reputation is proof and worth that we did indeed Deliver 21000~ units of Quantum Multiplexors and 9000 Optronics (as that is what was needed per the bases cargo manifestation) I also shipped some loads while some of your navy personel was present so they might be able to vouch as well.

We have been told that there is also a need for ship hull panels, a need we can fulfill since we only produce the finest, highest quality but low price hull panels on planet kyushu, which you might know for its more famous and delicious Kyushu Rice. Anyway I digress, I have informed our transport devision to keep an eye on the cargo manifest of the station and fulfill the need for ship hull panels should they be needed when they are doing their runs.

Since Samura always strives to go for Quality over quantity and price we assure the Military Command and the Liberty government that we have shipped only top notch military grade Quantum Multiplexors and Optronics compareable to the ones used in our own Capital ships and most of our recently refitted Space stations and we of course guarantee that quality and if they are not statisfactory to you for any kind of reason please let us know and we and our engineers or scientists will see what we can do to solve your problem. On another note I have tried to look through own records but I believe this is the first time or one of the few times Samura has shipped something of such importance to the LN / Liberty Government and as such, in the spirit of good relations and to encourage future orders we wish to refund some of the cost to the military and / or government and our accountants have come up with a sum of 25 million credits for a one time rebate, all I need to know is where to send it to and we will transfer it at the earliest convenience.

Attachments:
Shot 1 (recovered from malfunction)
Shot 2 (made after hotfix)

With kind regards,

Saruwatari Inikitami
Captain of the Samura|-Abukuma
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Captain Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Saruwatari Inikitami
SUBJECT: Long Island Station Deliveries
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, sir.

Ah, yes, my lieutenant informed me of this earlier today. Your assistance on this matter is most appreciated! Our technicians had no problem whatsoever with any of the devices you supplied, and I'm glad to say that that portion of the construction is over. As for the Ship Hull Panels, we still require some small amount, which you are free to deliver as you see fit to do so.

As for the refund, well, we appreciate that, even if it is unnecessary. Still, if you feel the need to do so, you may forward the funds to the account [LN]-LLS-Sierra.Nevada. The money will then be used to help fund the station. I suppose you could claim some small portion of pride in knowing that your efforts, both physically and financially, are helping to make the space over Manhattan safer for all.

With the sincerest of thanks.

Captain Polstari, Quartermaster, signing off.
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Captain Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Saruwatari Inikitami
SUBJECT: Long Island Station Deliveries
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, sir.

We have received and deposited the refund as promised.

Received
Deposited

That being said, we will be requiring another 19000 units of your finest Quantum Multiplexors here shortly. Payment upon delivery at the same rate as previously contracted. Assuming that all is in order we'll have the necessary funds put upon Long Island Station and the project initiated so that you may begin your deliveries.

Sincerely,

Captain Polstari, Quartermaster, signing off.
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Current Location: Planet Manhattan

Message recieved,

I have managed to transports two loads of 4970 Quantum Multiplexors (totaling 9940 Units) to Long Island Station, but considering that I had already had a long day I had to postpone any trips to get some sleep. Later when I wake up I will continue the other 2 loads and do from what I heard Optronics as well. should the base still require them (will check the Cargo manifest) If not I will see to contact one of your captains or simply check the base cargo manifest.

Headed your advice and managed to avoid pirates on both runs, had to take a detour through open space since I had a hunch I might've gotten pirated but it saved me around five to ten million to maybe even twenty million credits if I hadn't. I guess I can compare it to having a good poker night and quitting while I was ahead instead of pushing my luck only to bust.

Regardless I look forward to waking up tomorrow and continuing our mutually beneficial arrangement.

With kind regards,

Saruwatari Inikitami
Current Location: Planet Manhattan

Hauls Done,

All base needs have been fulfilled and I have managed to deliver over 2000+~
units of Ship hull panels and the 800 units of Quantum Multiplexors as agreed upon per the private com I have had with you. If there is a need for anything in the future that Samura can supply you with let me know here or in a comm to our HQ and im sure something can be set up

Just like before in the spirit of friendship another twenty five (25.000.000) million sirius credits have been rebated to your account.

Credits Sent

I look forward to any future deals and to continue our mutually beneficial arrangement.

With kind regards,

Saruwatari Inikitami