Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Jack Henderson of the IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: igbm8.png]

:::ID: Kommandant Erich Klugmann:::
:::LOCATION: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt:::
:::ENCRPYTION:
HIGH:::

I would like to introduce myself; I am a member of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee, a paramilitary of the Bundschuh Party of Rheinland. Many among our party, myself included, hold sympathies with the IMG's policies of organizing better welfare for the employee as compared to such companies as Daumann.

We have taken note that IMG convoys have been delivering mineral commodities to Planet Neu Berlin's smelters. While this action of indirectly supporting the autocratic Bundesrepublik's regime would ordinarily create a veil of suspicion towards those involved, we are aware of the tightrope-relationship between Daumann and the IMG within Omega-7. As such we will not harry these convoys.

In a recent conversation with an IMG Transport Captain, we explored the possibility that the Bundschuh be granted docking access to Falster Station in Omega-3 to purchase Gold. I would like to ask if this may be allowed; additionally, if there is anything that we may do for the IMG, indirectly or otherwise.

[Image: zjUWn.png]
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson ****

**** TO: IMG Operations Coordination ****

Guten Tag, Kommandant Klugmann,

my convoy leaders have contacted me and have informed me about the meetings that you and the IMG convoys had in space. I have already been given the logs that were recorded during these interactions.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your understanding of the complex Omega situation and the conclusions you drew from them. It shows that your group really knows about the difficulties that the civilian working poulation outside of the Rheinland Megacorps are facing.

So, your group shows interest in Gold. This should not be much of a problem, as the Guild has access to Dublin Gold. I first have to ask: refined Gold, or unrefined Gold ore? And the second question would be: what quantities are we talking about?

Give me some details and I will come up with a solution.

Good luck!

Hochachtungsvoll,

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordination

[Image: end.png]
[Image: igbm8.png]

:::ID: Kommandant Erich Klugmann:::
:::LOCATION: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt:::
:::ENCRPYTION:
HIGH:::

After much debate with other members of the Partei, I will make the following propositions;
  • To stock Falster Station, Omega-3 with unrefined Silver and Gold Ores in addition to Uncut Diamonds. Any quantity of any of the three commodities is acceptable, dependant upon the amount of credits desired in the exchange. Of course, if acceptable, docking permissions for VWA Vessels may be required.

• If the IMG desires extra profits of its own, convoys may deliver shipments of Refined Gold to Augsburg Orbital Colony's Docking Wing; ask the Commodity Dealer there for "Edelweiss"; he will handle matters from there. Richly rewarding no matter to whom it is distributed.

• The Vereingte Widerstandsarmee has very little tolerance for unproductive piracy that does not benefit a more progressive worldview; as a result, we have taken extra effort to root out independent piracy within Rheinland and its borders whenever we are able. This of course extends to Omega-7; we would be most willing to send flights that way to keep vigil over the Nebula from time to time.

While these terms are admittedly prototypical, I hope that they insinuate our friendly intentions and admiration of the IMG's efforts in progressive mining.

[Image: zjUWn.png]
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson ****

**** TO: IMG Operations Coordination ****

Guten Tag, Kommandant Klugmann,

Alright, I am pretty sure we can find a solution here.

Gold ore: Sadly, our mining operations have shifted away from Dublin, and we only have a few mining ships still there. So no big operations can be undertaken.

I have done some checking on the routes. It seems that flying Gold ore to Roppongi via Rheinland (after pickup at Falster Trade Center) is not a very wise choice, but the Bretonia-Tau-Kusari route seems to be safer and also shorter.

Therefore I would figure out that it might be actually more interesting to activate some IMG mining assets in Dublin to work for you when there is demand. I am confident that this can be established. How about our standard price for friendly haulers of 3000 cr / unit mined in the field?

Silver ore has been sold there for a long time, yet the demand for this ore type is incredible and thus the stocks are most often sold out, even though the pricing is relatively high (4250 cr. / unit).

Uncut Diamonds: This needs some coordination with suppliers. I will get back to you about the availability, as the IMG cannot risk mining in Omega 11 without risking massive conflict with the Rheinland claim on O11.

Likely, it would be easier to request access to Diamant station in O11, if your diplomacy allows you to secure this access because reselling ore always make it a pretty costly thing.

Another point that I would like to add is that the VWA could be added to the list of trusted hunters, as you mentioned that your men are willing to rid the Omegas of piracy and crime in general. The IMG has been offering generous bounty payments to those who help in making space safer for our workers. You would of course have to be discreet about your employers, but I don't think this comes as a surprise in that business.

Please send us the transponder tag that your ships are using, so that the exact codes can be added to the docking registers.

Please also send an application to the Bounty Board of the IMG, to get access. I'll make sure you are accepted without any red tape.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordination

[Image: end.png]