Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Benitez Transponders - Incoming: Weak IMG Signal - Omega 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrow ****

**** TO: Benitez Transponders; specific IDs: Valeria Benitez; Trueno Benitez ****

Ehm... *a woman clears her throat before speaking*

This is the IMG vessel 'The Flower' transmitting to the Benitez Family from Omega 3, Transport Captain Julia Morrow speaking.

*the transmission is lost shortly and crackles, but resumes, then seems to catch the recipient's ID better and the signal steadies*

If you receive this transmission, please answer. This is about something important. It can't wait long and even if we are enemies, I have something you might want to have, so... I hope it is worth listening to me.

If you remember me... I am Julia. I did two prisoner exchanges in Omega 3 and I received a bottle of wine once and we talked about enemies and respect and honour once for a while in Cambridge, I also brought Food and other things to these exchanges....

*the transmission quality decreases again, the rest is crackling and hard to understand*

.... anyway, if you can receive me, please answer on this frequency. I'll keep transmitting this for another hour.

Julia out.

[Image: end.png]
[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]

Senorita,

Valeria here. We have rec-.. *scramble*.. your message.

*It would appear the sender has answered on the same frequency as requested. So the signal often goes weak and sometimes scrambles out for a second.*

Are you alright? You sounded very urgent. I do not know if you receive this message,... *scramble* .. fly to Omega 3 to meet you th- *scramble* .. signal is getting wea- *scramble* .. interf- *scramble*

.. *scramble* .. ...

[Image: outh.png]
[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]
Sender: Trueno Benitez
Recipent: Julia Morrow

[Image: 189428-4.jpg]

SeƱorita Morrow,

what a surprise to hear from you - or can i say Julia- as you seem able enough to find my private comms. Well, well, it has been a while we met...i hope it is not due to my rum turning your stomach?
Bueno, i think you have little time for chatter even if you give away little information- yet curiosity killed the gata!
So...how can the familia be of...."service" dear Julia? I think you have enough honor for not trying to set up a little trap here....so i can give you my word i will do in kind. Speak up and something will be arranged, we are nearer then you think....

Hasta la vista,
[Image: trueno.png]
[Image: outh.png]
[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrow ****

**** TO: Benitez Transponders; specific IDs: Valeria Benitez; Trueno Benitez ****

Position: Ome-... I say ag-... ... Three. Meet me... I c-.... in peace... unar-.... talk.

[Image: end.png]