Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Gaian Initiative || Greenthumb encoded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]
Sender: Trueno Benitez
Recipent: The Gaian Initiative

[Image: 189428-4.jpg]

Señores y Señoritas ,

my salutations! It has been a while since fresh news from the Gaian movement got into the Omicrons! It is good to hear that you could find an arrangement with the Gallic invaders...i hope your movement grows back to proper strength after the turmoils of the last year!
Rumors have it that there are some restructurings going on in your movement? No matter what, i am contacting you in the name of mi wise commandante to extend a hand to you, as we always did.
As in the past, it is still possible for selected...."active" hermanos of yours to get...training in how to...convince... ignorant gringos of ones opinion,si?
Of course, we will continue our direct support with goods as well...maybe some treaties need a fixing to your current situation?
The familia - and the Empire continues to be your hermanos - and we greatly appreciate the warm welcome at your homes only true hermanos can prepare when we are flying in Bretonia!!
Let us know if your cause needs the empire- i am sure we will find a path of mutual benefit...

Hasta la vista,
[Image: trueno.png]
[Image: outh.png]
Incoming encoded transmission
Source: Faroe Solar System
Decoding...........

[Image: 47901347.gif]

Error!! Message incomplete!

Possible cause; Solar activity in area of origin.............compiling fragmented transcription............

Message follows:

Senor Benitez. ...... with great pleasure that we received your transmission. .......... ..... good to know that old friendships and alliances still ......... . Your offer of ... ..... and assistance is most generous and most ....... ..... accepted of course. The Family have ever been friends of ...... and are of course ..... welcome in all our outposts.
The Gaians look forward to a ............ beneficial .......... with the Empire. We are, and always have ........ ........... in arms. We shall be in touch in the ...... too distant future.

Ailean MacAulay
Sandur Base

[Image: newgaians.gif]