Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Republic of Liberty Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<<<<<Incoming Transmission>>>>>
<<<<<ID: Ceris Dalvik>>>>>
<<<<<Location: Casablanca Base>>>>>

Greetings, whoever this desk falls on.

I would like to file a complaint.
I was leaving the New York system yesterday when I found my engines so rudely disrupted by one of your navy boys, he didn't request me to stop!
I found myself surrounded by soldiers, and, without informing me what I had done wrong, became assaulted by your men, then eventually destroyed!
After looking over the laws of Liberty, I discovered what may have been the problem, it seems the ship I owned was not permitted in Liberty; but it also says that any illegal vessel discovered would be given a chance to leave Liberty space. I was given no such chance! I feel like I should be compensated for the crime done against me.

Message log 1
Message log 2

<<<<<Transmission Terminated>>>>>
SENDER ID:ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.
TARGET ID:Ceris Dalvik
SUBJECT: ------
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Low

The issue here seems pretty clear to me, you were identified as being affiliated with The Corsairs...and you were dealt with accordingly...sternly, but accordingly.

You see, Captain Polstari is one of our more eager enforcers, and while his methods are not the methods I would choose, I cannot argue with his results. You say you were given no chance to leave Libertonian space, well I saw no offer from you to do so, had you given such an offer, things may have gone differently.

The Republic of Liberty -- Or at least the Liberty Navy, will make no apologies and pay no reparations to someone who is affiliated with a criminal organization.

Adm. Rachel A. Baker, Out.

TRANSMISSION:End
<<<<<Incoming Transmission>>>>>
<<<<<ID: Ceris Dalvik>>>>>
<<<<<Location: Casablanca Base>>>>>

Tell me, Admiral, have you ever tried to send a transmission while fleeing for your life? It isn't the easiest thing to do without getting blown into space dust. While yes I do admit I am affiliated with the Corsairs, I have never been convicted of a crime in Liberty space. How do you think your people would react when they found out that Navy Officers destroy any ship suspected of crimes without an investigation or trial? Now, all I request is to be given credits to pay for ship repair fees, medical fees, fees for the loss of cargo, and an inconvenience fee. This all comes to about five million credits. I hope you will carefully consider your options.

Thank you.

<<<<<Transmission Terminated>>>>>