Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The .:j:. from the Torpedoes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM SIGNATURE DETECTED AND STORED
DECRYPTION IN PROGRESS
::::-----------------------------------------------------
::::::::::::::::::::::-----------------------------------
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
COMPLETE
OPENING MESSAGE
RECORDED TRANSMISSION

COMM ID: Sq.Leader Hans Metzger

Guten tag, Congressmen.

I speak on the behalf of the Torpedo squad. You do not know us, but we know you and what you do not like. What we do like, however, is ze hospitality of Rochester. And we would love if it would stay there.

However, perhaps because captains like zis one here, apparently basing off it, that might not be the case for long.

You can find the correct attachments HERE and HERE

Needless to say, the ship is now in a very sorry state and I have no doubt it will be visiting either P.R or Rochester to suck them dry of materials.

Apprehend the crew or do with them with what you please. I am also sure you can find something worth your time on the wreck. We might deliver more such opportunities on later occasions, if you provide us with the chance to work out a deal, which might be profitable for both sides.

If you are interested, reply to this comm frequency.

Signed
Hans Metzger
Torpedoes

MESSAGE ENDS
REPLY Y/N ?
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Yeah, those ships just make trouble for us all and if I’m not mistaken, they are violating Outcast law by being there. They definitely won’t be using our facilities for repair.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****