Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sangria Reaver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CommsLink-frost.png]
Hey, Sangria

I haven't seen you in a while... everything ok?
Anyway...
I'll be taking a few days off. I found myself a nice contract - private investigation. And I must say I got a bit tired of constant fights recently.
The last time I had to eject in Dublin... It took almost five hours before a molly vessel found my pod. And then I had to spend another two hours with those drunk, smelly... *sighs*
Well... anyway... I'm taking a few days off. I should be reachable through neuralnet most of the time though.

Oh, and when I'm back, I gotta take you to that SPA resort I've been to last time on Curacao.

Will talk to you later,

Frost
[Image: commslinkend.png]
[Image: 28hfu2o.jpg]
To:______.Frost Reaver
Subject:__A Cold

Hey Frost,

Heard about the Dublin events, glad you managed to get out alright though. And I'm also impressed by you taking care of your own business, although it should've been something I had to expect from a business lady like you. Hope the job will be worth the pay for you. Enjoy it.

As for me, I'm doing fine. Running around between meetings lately. Managed to get a cold as well due to this. But nothing serious, just a sore throat due to the coughing. Maybe some days of relaxation will do me good on Curacao. I'll let you know when I got time.

Check back in when you're done, I'll hear from you.

- Nancy
[Image: commslinkend.png]