Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Allies shooting allies who ally with the same allies...ish...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Yup.
So we know that LR IDs can pop OCs if they go into Liberty with big ships. Now imagine this situation..

Those OCs are working with a group of LR IDed players. So can another group of LR IDed players shoot the OCs and, if they do, can the first LR IDed players pop the LR IDed players, who are shooting the OCs.....ish...

Wait, what?
This happened several times within the Unione Corse, and as long as there's RP behind it, it's usually fine. More than once has there been Corse siding with the Royals engaging Corses siding with Brigands.
I've been wondering about this too... There are also Outcasts helping Rogues against other Outcasts, it's all a bit messy.
I can see how this might work with small unlawful groups who do not have one leader....but I can see how this would be instantly a sanctionable offense if, say, LSF worked with Junkers and were attacked by LNS and the LSF would have to shoot the LNS....
Internal conflict is a pivot of Rogue roleplay, isn't it, after all?

Edit: If shooting the LNS was something the LSF had to do to stay in cover, I'd say it's fine.
I have an OC bomber which pirates in kusari and Independent worlds (Galileo and Kepler) and it never get killed by LR (except in conn)
Yeah, but rules apply to all players equally (lol).

So both LN and LR Ids use the same ruleset. Unless friendly fire is specifically allowed on either IDs, both of these instances would be against the rules.

6.9 You must follow the restrictions/allowances of your ID, as well as the diplomacy of the NPC faction it
represents.
The reason why I ask this is because we had a lolwut OC BS shooting stuff near Manhattan, so we torped his face off with the LR torpedos.

But then his friend in a LR dessie attacked us.

Same idea, if we are working together with a pirate IDed group and another LR group comes along and starts to harass them, can we pop the LRs for shooting our allies?
Yes, CoJ is an outcast group hunted by other Rogues such as CFH. If theres a rogue group supporting CoJ then CFH shoot them?? sanction to CFH and the rogue group.
Wasn't really referring to the CoJ, but something similar happened, yeah.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11