Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LibertyNavy, LN High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Terminal3_zps4c9ca2d3.png]

===[Incoming Transmission Detected.]===
===[Updating Transmission Up-link, V11.C5.A49.]===
===[Communication Up-link Established, Transmitting.]===
===[Transmission Code: tid=92417.]===
===[Transmission ID: Echo5-1 CCH1.]===
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greetings Officers of the Liberty Navy and LN High Command.
My name may Seem familiar to a few though i doubt that anymore as i have been of the grid for quite sometime, none the less, my name is Cobalt Horizon, Captain With in the 41st Naval Task Force.

this Transmission is just to Inform you of my Resuming Undercover Field Work with in Liberty, Regardless if Authorized or Not i will Resume my Work, the Code-name at Hand of the Craft i can not Divulge that Form Information as it would Per say "Blow my Cover", should i Be Encountered by any Navy Officer, LSF or LPI my ID Code is:
"Echo5-1 CCH1". this ID Code is only Sent through a Short Range Private Communication Link.
  • This ID Code Transmitted Alone With out the Pilot ID Code Indicates Fraud Which in that Case Shoot to Kill.
  • This ID Code With my Pilot ID Indicates that it is Indeed Me Which In that Case i Request that Should i Indeed Be Encountered, that you Disengage Weapon's Lock From my Craft and Be on your Way.

on a Side Note, Please feel Free to ask me of any Need to know Craft Information or Site Intel Here or while out in the field, i would gladly Assist with what i know, and i also have Craft on Stand by If Further Assistance is Required.

For Security Purposes i Also Request Private Transmission Message's Which may Contain Sensitive Date or Intel, But the Name of This Craft, If Known or Not Is to Not be Transmitted here At all!, i also only Divulge Sensitive Data and Intel to Officers and HC with some Proof of ID, Out in the Field Request's are an Exception to This.

-C,C.H

"May the Star-way Guide you all back Home to Safety."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
===[End Transmission]===
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: insigniauploadflip.png] Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: insigniaupload.png]
[Image: jack2.png]

>Undercover work.

Captain,

Since you're resuming your undercover work with or without authorisation, I'll let you know that my officers will continue their duties as per usual - This means that your "ID code" and "pilot code" combination wont be acknowledged by them. If you encounter lawful forces, I suggest you flee quite quickly.

Undercover work is dangerous, dont expect a simple "code" to be your "get out of jail free" card. Still, poke your nose where it isn't welcome in Liberty's criminal organisations and see what you can drag out of the depths, Captain.

Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]
[Image: Terminal3_zps4c9ca2d3.png]

===[Incoming Transmission Detected.]===
===[Updating Transmission Up-link, V11.C5.A49.]===
===[Communication Up-link Established, Transmitting.]===
===[Transmission Code: tid=92417.]===
===[Transmission ID: Echo5-1 CCH1.]===

Greetings Admiral.

i thank you for your reply to this, weather or not you are making a point, only meant in a good way.

I am well aware of the Risk's i put my self in with this line of work as it is my own fault should something happen to my well being, the point of this broadcast was to Inform that from time to time i will be out in the field and that the Given ID Code by me is indeed not false.

i understand there are some who will not pay attention to this, as once again it is just to Prove that i am indeed a Navy Officer and not some Pirate looking for a"get out of jail free" card.

i am prepared to be fired upon as its a risk i have accepted and put up with over the time i have been in this line of work, for as all i can do is Inform the officer at hand and move on, the Craft is well equipped for Escaping should i have to run and i wouldn't take the risk of being a sitting duck ether way.

Once again i thank you for your response to this.

-C,C.H
===[End Transmission]===