Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Become one of Barret's Bastards!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BUJn7.png]
Attention Congressmen! I’m looking for four fighter aces to form a crack team of pilots to perform the most daring of raids, the most dangerous runs, and to face the toughest of foes!

In return, you’ll receive top notch weaponry, any snub on the black market, and sizeable bonuses for targets destroyed.

To qualify, all you have to do is beat me in a fighter duel. Should more than four of you manage that, I’ll pick the pilots who dropped me the fastest. Should less than four of you manage to do that, I’ll go with the four that did the most damage.

Simply make contact with me if you wish to attempt to join, and we can arrange a time to duel.

Good luck!

- Barret, Junkers Congress Director of Liberty
[Image: aI2cZB1.jpg]

Hello Barret,

I'm interested in your missions so contact me when you'd like to do some testing...

Bruzi out
:: From: Roger Thompson ::
:: Location: New Berlin System ::

[Image: Rogerthompson.jpg]

:: Transmission begins ::

Hello there. While I'm not personally interested in such a position, I happen to have a candidate here on Kreuzberg that'd be interested in applying. He's hoping to lay a bit low for various reasons and would prefer I relay this message instead of sending it directly.

:: Transmission ends::
Hey there Alex Cooper here.
So since i already beat you, twice, does that mean i'm eligable?