Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: LPI, LN, and Liberty Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission....
Origin: Dortmund Station. New Berlin System. Rheinland.
Sender: Heinrich Bauer. ALG Employee
Threat Scan.........12%...........32%...........51%.........77%........100%
Threat Scan Complete........No abnormalities found.
Decoding......
Message begins:

[Image: evelythor.jpg]

"Guten Abend. I am unsure as to the correct department for my enquiry and so am transmitting this on multiple channels in the hope this message reaches the applicable party."
"I am the Kapitan/Owner of the <ALG> registered vessel Burg-Eltz. It was my intention to ship Hazmat Canisters into New York and returning home with scrap metal and waste recovered from the same system. However, I find myself at issue with the terms of the current embargo and ship restrictions imposed by Liberty."
"I believe that my cargo is not affected, the issue is my vessel. I currently command an Uruz class container transport. A model specifically designed to transport cargo such as Hazmat Canisters. The issue is, I am informed that such a vessel is considered illegal within the borders of Liberty. Is there any give or middle ground to this ruling? As an employee of ALG I am granted special access to Liberty in view of our salvage and clean up operations. Yet I am unable to execute my duties it seems simply because my ALG vessel is of an inappropriate class. I could understand this is the vessel in question posed some kind of threat yet when carrying Hazmatz and toxic materials I assure you it is only myself and crew that are at threat."
"I would ask for special dispensation for the <ALG>Burg-Eltz to be allowed access to Liberty space with the understanding that I am to comply with the other terms of the embargo and limit my cargo to those only directly associated with my corporation."
"I await a favourable response to this matter"

"Bauer out"

Transmission terminated. Closing connection
Decoding......
Message begins:

"I am still awaiting a response to this enquiry as a matter of urgency. At present my vessel is holding at our Headquarters with a full load of hazardous materials. I would appreciate a speedy resolution to this request either way"

"Bauer out"

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: insigniauploadflip.png] Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: insigniaupload.png]
[Image: jack2.png]

>Uruz.

Mr Bauer,

Seeing as this got forwarded to my office, I've made a call and the Liberty government has indeed received this message and its being discussed at the moment.

Keep in mind, you're talking about either changing Liberty law or introducing a new exception to it - This may take some time for politicians to mull over.

Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]
**********INCOMING TRANSMISSION**********

********Ship Name: Oscars Trashcan********

******Call Sign: Toxic Hans******

As an ALG tranpost pilot myself, may i ask to consider the Colossus also be allowed by ALG pilots along with the Uruz? After all with only 3 turrets it is no threat to liberty, but with the enhanced cargo space we could carry away far more of Liberty's waste. This would benefit both ALG, and Liberty greatly.

**********END TRANSMISSION**********
Decoding......
Message begins:

"Herr Malrone. Many thanks for your response. I am aware the issue at hand is a complicated one. I do feel that the services <ALG> vessels have rendered to the House Of Liberty should be taken into account here. Our pilots have always been welcome in Liberty, I dont know of one incident where they have given cause for concern over internal security. The current situation only allows us to fly one class of transport in and out of your space. A transport that is well suited to clean up operations but is not the most ideal vessel for moving many of the materials that we are required to".
"I see no reason why the Uruz, or for that matter, the Colossus, should not be granted permission when flying under the control of ALG. It can only be beneficial to both parties involved here. The Golem class ship is more suited to remaining on station in the areas where salvage operations are under way once it arrives there, due to its size and limited manouvering ability. If you have ever been aboard one of these gargantuan ships then you will no doubt have experience of just what a lumbering beast they can be. Trade lane travel can become a navigational hazard at worst. It is one thing to be able to mine the debris that currently afflicts your systems, it is quite another to remove that material efficiently. I also remind you that Liberty frequently purchases materials such as HazMats from ALG, and other transports such as the Uruz are far more suited to safely delivering such cargo".
"I may also add, many pilots in the employ of the ALG, like myself, own our own vessels and are under contract. The one class of transport you allow ALG to use can prove prohibitively expensive to some pilots as they have already spent a significant amount of their wealth on their current vessel. Pilots who would like nothing more than to execute their duties with the assets they have to hand".
"I leave the matter with you for the consideration of the respective departments. I say again though, the relationship between ALG and Liberty has always been one of mutual benefit, and unsoiled by unfortunate conflict between your house and that of Rheinland".

"Bauer out"

Incomming Transmission

Located: Java Station Tau-23

Subject: Permission for more Transports used by ALG in Liberty Space

Guten Tag meine Damen and Herren,

First i have to thank Herr Heinrich Bauer, who invites me to this communication.

Liberty and ALG can look at a long cooperation of work and i thank the Republic of Liberty for the opportunity to ALG.

To make it short both vessels the Uruz and the "Colossus" alias the Rheinland Train, have both their pros and cons.
I do not point it out at the moment, but if it is needed i will do it.

In case that this is goning forward to the liberty goverment there is another thing to discuss about...

So, ALG had found a way to produce things from the toxic waste.
ALG has build up a Factory in the Koeln System called Wuppertal Refinery, at that station ALG has the ability to produce "Hazadarus Material Canister" short "HazMat Canister" from Toxic Waste, which is one of its Components.

According to a market survey ALG found out, that the best price was made by Fort Severn in Ontario, which is run by the Liberty Navy. ALG does not count why you need them, but we have them and can take them to you.

So i'll ask for another pwermission made for "Hazadarus Material Canister" short "HazMat Canister" to deliver them to Liberty.

Greetings
Nic Becket

Transmission Closed
Concerned members of ALG Waste Disposal;

After some discussion, the Government has agreed to permit the use of all Rheinland-made transport vessels for those bearing a full set of ALG transponder and identification documents. This permission is granted in good faith; repeated acts of transgression will result in these priveleges being removed.

The restrictions concerning cargo that ALG may carry has not changed.

Please wait for 48 hours before entering the Republic with these vessels, as the new legislature and operational protocols require time to be completely distributed throughout the House.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Economics.
Incoming Transmission

Located: Java Station, Tau-23

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

first let me thank you for your decision.

Then let me appologize for my fault of missunderstanding the law of liberty, after a talk with an arttorny i understand it now correctly.

Greetings
Nic Becket

Transmission Closed