Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: TAZ|From: Ctp. Jackson Riker|Encryption: Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: riker.png]
This is Captain Jackson Riker of the E.V Averon. We had been working a great deal on the Posiden Project on Junyo, which you probly know. I and my crew left Junyo after the hard parts of the building were done. Some time, after returning to Liberty Space, our onboard preist said that we should take some religious leave to Baffin. We were about to visit the Pueblo Bonito station and then to the Skyhook for some R'n'R, until we were targeted by several heavy weapon plateforms. I am inquiring of gaining clearance for approaching Pueblo Bonito without being targeted. Being a place for us Zoners, as a place of spiritual being, we would only visit once in a great while. Will we have clearance codes to be detected as friendly by the plateforms?
[Image: transmissionend.png]
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Captain Riker, SSC

Captain,

Well, thanks fer askin'! There ain't many that do that before turning up at the TAZ Temple Gates and I guess you, likewise, had no intention of makin' such a request for entering TAZ property until you encountered our recently installed security system.

However, I guess we can forgive most things, but I have to tell you that the Temple is closed for the Holy Festival of "Wheredit Go and Who's Got Our Stuff?".

An inventory of the base is underway by a scrawny bunch of Consultants known as "Eris Auditors Unlimited", which may take some time due to them having to learn to count on the job. Therefore, entry is restricted to TAZ plus a trusted few during this period due to the high levels of shouting and screaming expected in the operation.

Bear with us, we're working on a protocol for entry to the Temple in the aftermath of the Audit and we expect this to be published along with the Report and Recommendations.

Hail Eris!
MJR
[Image: riker.png]
We recognize the situation of the security of the station. Being a Zoner from Freeport 10 in the Tau-37, I can understand the need to control the flow of specific traffic. We'll just take our R'n'R on the Skyhook. On a later date, when things have been sorted out, we'll visit Pueblo Bonito. Exactly what is causing the issues with the defense platforms? Computer glitch, bad sensors, or those twitchy IFF systems?
[Image: transmissionend.png]