Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: His Majesty's Gallic Royal Navy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3fMQDse.png]

Bonjour Monsieur/Madame,

I pray this communication finds you in good health. Should it not, then you have both my condolences for your condition and my apologies for disturbing your rest. However; if it does then I hope we may proceed with business.

Times have been troubling of late, particularly with the war on the Bretonian front and against those renegades calling themselves the Council. While I have do not doubt for a second that the King's armada will emerge victorious, a loyal citizen of our house cannot help but wonder if they could not achieve that victory faster with assistance, oui?

I had the privilege of serving briefly in the Royal Navy and, while that time is now well behind me, perhaps there is still some capacity in which I may serve. You see, a rather unfortunate set of financial circumstances have left me marooned, as you might say, upon New Paris. Breathtakingly beautiful as it is, one cannot remain planet-bound forever, and it would be such a shame to let the piloting skills I learned in the Royal Navy go to waste while I labor to learn the controls of some civilian craft.

So, here is what I propose.

I would request of the Royal Navy; one XJ-3 'Lynx' fighter. I will, of course, supply armaments myself. In return, I offer my (not insignificant, if I may say so) skills to His Majesty's forces until such a time as I provide proof of... Shall we say five? Oui, five. Five craft of the Kingdom's enemies brought low by my guns.

Of course, to allay any concerns you may have as to my loyalty (perfectly understandable, one can never be sure of who to trust in these uncertain times), I will remain within Crown territory, or on the frontlines until I have fulfilled my end of the bargain. Once I had done so, I would be free to operate where I wished, retaining the Lynx. It goes without saying that, as a proud servant of His Majesty, I would never employ the ship against His forces and would, in fact, seek to assist them however I may.

As to what it would be used for after our little arrangement? It is simple. The Sirians have such a charming way of placing... What is the word? Bounties, upon one another. I intend to claim those which are directed against enemies of the Crown, and perhaps turn a small profit for myself.

While my own funds are somewhat limited, I should also be able to provide a small deposit as proof of my commitment, should it be required.

Merci,

Camille Gabriel

[Image: MessageEnds_zps8ea0ff72.png]
[Image: zRYV8.png]

Comm ID: Maréchal Valérie Quétineau
Target ID: Camille Gabriel

Consider your request accepted, Madame Gabriel, a simple Lynx can always be given to loyal supporters, especially if there's a high number of those ships available at the moment.

Inform us about the progress of your endeavour, keep in mind that we'll require an exact documentation of your encounters with our enemies. Which enemy you decide to hunt is entirely up to you, we don't have any preferences, after all they are just the same mindless vermin that needs to be eradicated.

Just do me a favour and make it painful for them.

Bonne chance, Madame.

Thank you, Maréchal,

(01-21-2013, 06:52 PM)ChillerMiller Wrote: [ -> ]
Just do me a favour and make it painful for them.
It would be my pleasure.

I'll be sure to keep you informed over this channel.

Regards,

Camille Gabriel

Maréchal,

I've some wonderful news.

[Image: 1Thumbnail_zpsc91a7810.jpg]

[Image: 2Thumbnail_zps5c4147d4.jpg]

It is a shame. I'd heard so much about the skill of the Outcasts. I would be lying if I said I was not just a shade disappointed. No matter, I'm certain I shall soon get over it.

After all, there will be another tomorrow.

Camille Gabriel

ERROR - System Damage Detected.

Automated Message Burst Initiated...

Quote:Last Confirmed Location: D3, Leeds System

System Status:
  • Communications ERROR - No response.
  • Shields Offline... Rebooting
  • Navigation Online - Central Sirius. Further information unavailable. Please update your NavMaps.
  • Weapons: Online
  • Speed: 99999999999999999999.999
  • Life Support: Online

Uploading Available GunCam Images:

[Image: LogsDump_zpseeec23d5.jpg]

ERROR - Communications damage detected. Sending Emergency Burst

END BURST.