Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ravenhurst Watch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: For Your Eyes Only (and yours, and maybe yours...) ==

[Image: comm-header.png]

Kallisti, good sir Rackham!

I apologize for the, uh, size issue with that liner. I greatly appreciate and must thank you for generosity regarding docking permissions. We would be glad to offload amounts of whatever you need to Pueblo, just tell us if there's anything that you would like shipped.

We could, however, benefit from access to repair facilities that most bases in the area cannot help us with. If Pueblo Bonito can berth a small transport or gunship from time to time such that a combination of men and women both mine and yours can patch up parts of our aging fleet that would be spectacular. We'd be happy to ship you whatever you want or need in exchange for a safe place to conduct repairs, even if that safe place is just a stable orbit behind the station with access to the bar.

Have a splendid day.

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Trace Failed ==
Incoming Transmission
Signal Strength: 99%
Source Identity: Ryus - Arctus_Supply_Vessel
Source Location: Baffin - Orbital Sky Hook
Video Feed Disabled
- Begin Transmission -

Hello everyone,

I am planning to help Popes Brettonias and Wyrdmake with the construction of new TAZ bases, to do so my little group needs a decent transport to do so. There is no more decent transport than the Whale, so I would like to make a visit to Pueblo Bonita to pick one up. Also, I've always been curious about the Temple of Eris, wouldn't mind a tour while I'm there. I've attached proof of payment to the temple fund here. Thanks for you time, I'll be waiting near the geode for your answer.

-Ryus

- Transmission Ended -
Full Name: Simon Cowell
Vessel Name: Magic.Carpet
Identification: [1], [2]

Your reasons for applying: I have friend living in Pueblo Bonito and he invited me for visit.
Proof of the transaction: Proof
*incoming transmission*

Full name: Peter Raven
Vessel Name: I.Get.The.Job.Done
ID: Freelancer
IFF: Freelancer
Friendly with Zoners

I'm not here for applying... When I wanted to visit this nice base called Pueblo, I suddenly saw enemy platforms engaging me, my ship went through the blockade and I docked (accident) Now the station caught me and I'm in prison... Can you get me out of here.. My ship is at pueblo and I'm in this cold cellroom with little food and water. I'm just a freelancer who doesn't want to harm this zoner territory, I thought we were friends...

Greetings,

Peter
[Image: 6f32.png]

To:Harold Kane

Tei Kallistei Harold Kane,

I will inform John Rackham about your transmission. I guess he overlooked it within his current paperworks. Expect a reaction soon.

23's
---------------------

To:Simon Cowell

Tei Kallistei Simon Cowell,

I have informed the security of your ship the Magic.Carpet. and it will be added in the safetly list for a time being of 48 hours. Usually requests like these are asked priorly on private channels rather then this open one. But for now I grant you the access to our home. Please do not disturb to many popes while they are meditating.

23's
----------------------

To: Peter
Tei Kallistei,

I am not really amused with people giving out fake names to get into our home. As you used a name from within this channel. I will grant you the safe departure you ask, but BEWARE! We don't like intruders, as you do not like intruders into your own homes. So I suggest you think of that before you are thinking of again intruding into our home. From now you have a 48 hours window to safely undock from the station. May Eris be with you!

23's
[Image: richardend.png]
Incoming Transmission
Signal Strength: 99%
Source Identity: Ryus - Arctus_Supply_Vessel
Source Location: Baffin - Orbital Sky Hook
Video Feed Disabled
- Begin Transmission -

Retransmitting Request, see below.

Quote:Hello everyone,

I am planning to help Popes Brettonias and Wyrdmake with the construction of new TAZ bases, to do so my little group needs a decent transport to do so. There is no more decent transport than the Whale, so I would like to make a visit to Pueblo Bonita to pick one up. Also, I've always been curious about the Temple of Eris, wouldn't mind a tour while I'm there. I've attached proof of payment to the temple fund here. Thanks for you time, I'll be waiting near the geode for your answer.

-Ryus

- Transmission Ended -
Quote:I am not really amused with people giving out fake names to get into our home. As you used a name from within this channel. I will grant you the safe departure you ask, but BEWARE! We don't like intruders, as you do not like intruders into your own homes. So I suggest you think of that before you are thinking of again intruding into our home. From now you have a 48 hours window to safely undock from the station. May Eris be with you!

23's

//Sorry, I accidentally typed over the name of the previous post. The name is Peter Raven.

Thank you for letting me get out of there... I don't feel like an intruder, really. I'm just a freelancer who's looking for some glory and fame by doing some exploration... You did just fired your guns at me, when I was expecting a neutral zoner base...
(07-24-2013, 12:32 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]
=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: For Your Eyes Only (and yours, and maybe yours...) ==

[Image: comm-header.png]

Kallisti, good sir Rackham!

I apologize for the, uh, size issue with that liner. I greatly appreciate and must thank you for generosity regarding docking permissions. We would be glad to offload amounts of whatever you need to Pueblo, just tell us if there's anything that you would like shipped.

We could, however, benefit from access to repair facilities that most bases in the area cannot help us with. If Pueblo Bonito can berth a small transport or gunship from time to time such that a combination of men and women both mine and yours can patch up parts of our aging fleet that would be spectacular. We'd be happy to ship you whatever you want or need in exchange for a safe place to conduct repairs, even if that safe place is just a stable orbit behind the station with access to the bar.

Have a splendid day.

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Trace Failed ==

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Harod Kane

Harold, your suggestion about a smaller transport or gunship for repairs is acceptable as long as you ain't parked up at Pueblo on a permanent basis.

Just drop me a note with the ships names and I'll process the paperwork.

Hail Eris!
MJR
[Image: 6f32.png]

Tei Kallistei Ryus,

It seems you where slipped trough the communications. I am sorry for that, due to this i did refund your fee and have added you to the safety list of the station. In the meantime i make sure the whale you want to buy will be ready and waiting for you.

23's
Incoming Transmission
Signal Strength: 95%
Source Identity: Ryus
Source Location: Baffin - Pueblo Bonita
Video Feed Disabled
- Begin Transmission -

Robert,

First, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to visit the temple. One of the most beautiful sites I've seen in all of Sirius.

However, there has been a bit of a mix up. You granted permission for my personal Osprey to dock, which I've used as an opportunity to visit the temple and check out the ship I want to buy, however I needed the permissions to be granted to the Arctus_Supply_Vessel, as that is the ID I want to transfer to the whale. The fault probably is mine, likely wasn't clear in my original transmission. Please let me know when it is sorted. Thanks again,

-Ryus

- Transmission Ended -
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8