Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mr. Rendall.McGritty of the Mollies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Mr. Rendell.McGritty
CC: Molly Leadership

Greetings, Mr. McGritty,

I just wanted to give a you a thank you and an explanation for our encounter in Dublin the other day. I'm sure you remember the VE ship, an AI drone that you ordered to leave. I just wanted to give kudos for sparing it and for letting me try to get him to safety. I did as you asked and told it not to return.

So that you know, the Virulian Enclave is a group of AI's and humans working together under Zoner neutrality. They were friendly to us and lived peacefully Omega 49 but disappeared for some time. That ship was the first of them I've seen in some time and, as you noticed I'm sure, it seemed to be malfunctioning. I was glad you didn't open fire on it as those ships often have automated defenses. I was nervous with that EMP pulse I gave it for fear I may have suffered from those defenses myself. But, it seemed to come back online and leave. Where it went from there I don't know.

To the Molly leadership, you have a fine pilot with a good head. It was an honor to have met him. With your blessings, I would like to stop at Arranmore and buy him a drink.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator