Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What would YOU do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yell NORP and run around saying sanction! sanction!
Smash an angels head with a tomahawk filled with violent rage due to lack of questions in their posts.

What would you do if an angel actually asked a question and responded to the thread properly?
Would be surprised.

What would you do if the bar actually had some sidewinder fang?
Ingredients for a "Sidewinder Fang"

Cranberry Juice (25% Real Juice)
Vodka
Triple Sec
Angostura Bitters

Quantities for one drink:

4 Part/s Cranberry Juice (25% Real Juice)
2 Part/s Vodka
1 Part/s Triple Sec
1 Tsp Angostura Bitters

Blending Instructions:

The Sidewinder Fang's Ingredients are generally to taste, but as a guide the following measurements are as standard
Place the Cranberry Juice Vodka and Triple Sec inside a Cocktail Shaker quarter filled with fresh ice cubes (from filtered water if possible)
Shake 3-4 times, strain into a Cocktail Glass
Add the Angostura Bitters
Serve as the Bitters are mixing by themselves (this helps to create a multi-layered and evolving taste)
*hits Crackpunch with a newspaper*
You need to ask a question!

What would you do if you were stopped by a bloodhound pirate?
Ignore it, everyone knows pirates cant shoot properly.

What would you do if the character you became in freelancer is the opposite gender of your real one?
Masturbate.

Would you end speech with ))))))))))))))))?
No.

What would you do if you docked during a fight, and when you launch again to leave the system you hear a retarded bimbo-mercenarry say "I see dead people".
Gravely babel him something about quantum entanglement.

What would you do if you were an already rich pirate who wants to screw with his poor victim?
i'd order him to start dancing with his ship singing the soundtrack from the "I am Weasel'' Cartoon while i am trying to shoot at him.

What would you do if Trent contacts you and asks you to help him buy a present for Juni's birthday .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10