Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To KNF High Command. Subject: Jump Rights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: osaminagano.jpg]

Faction: Kusari Naval Forces
Ship: Kusari Battleship

To: Kusari Naval Forces, Primary HQ
CC: None
Subject: Multi jump drive rights

Konnichiwa High Command.

My name is Chistu Wanabe, Admiral in the secondary fleet of our naval forces.

I wish to go through the process of aquiring Jump Drive Rights to enter and leave our glorious nation with the aim of assisting and working closely with Samuran scientists and Trading vessels. And of course if the duty calls for it to assist our allies by being able to provide a jumping strike force.

Since the Codex isn't clear as to what is required from me to provide to you in terms of info, aside from the fee I will await your response and no doubtetly your questions regarding this request.

I wish you a good day,

Signed:
Admiral Chistu Wanabe
At the helm of the Musashi
[Image: comheader.png]

Admiral Chistu Wanabe arigatou for informing us of your situation.
Your message gave us the impression that you would be jumping solely Kusari ships to and from Kusari – is this correct? Or would your operations include foreign traffic?
It would help our strategy if you could tell us roughly where you would be jumping and at whom you intend to strike.
May your enemies be worthy,
Acting Bakuryō-chō taru Kaishō Nagata,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]

Re Subject: Multi jump drive rights

Konnichiwa High Command.

Well we have no enemies so for now we would only use the jump right capability to jump trade vessels of Samura to Gallia and Rheinland (of which I still have to request jump access to) After I (hopefully) procure rights from our own government I will try to get them from gallia and rheinland

I wish you a good day,

Signed:
Admiral Chistu Wanabe
[Image: comheader.png]

Chistu Wanabe of the Musashi, after consulting with the government we are cleared to provisionally add the Musashi to the list of registered jump ships.
Of course we require that you adhere to the legal codex guidelines on jump drive operations (Section nine), and know that any breach will result in removal from the registered list.
We are trusting your judgement on who you allow in your convoys. We know that you will not disappoint us. In the interests of equality, we also require that you include Kishiro vessels in your convoys if circumstances allow.
Co-ordinates will be sent to you on a secure channel shortly.
May your journeys be swift,
Acting Bakuryō-chō taru Kaishō Nagata,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]

Re Subject: Multi jump drive rights

Konnichiwa High Command.

We will not dissapoint the Kusari Republic, and you can trust me to not only uphold our own laws, but the laws of the nations I might visit. As for your second concern it would be my pleasure to jump Kishiro vessels as well. They are free to contact me and set up a deal if they so wish.

I wish you a good day,

Signed:
Admiral Chistu Wanabe