Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The LWB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission Begins]

To: The LWB
Priority:
HIGH

[Image: xcu7ls.jpg]

Comrades of the Bewegung,

I do not believe i have personally met you, so let me introduce myself. I am Vice Premier Erik Meier, newly appointed. It is a pleasure to be able to contact you today.

A growing nation requires growing industry to support it. We've created hundreds of Acre's of Fertile new land on JiangXi with the Clean-Up Act and fields are ready for planting. The problem i face myself with is our capability to plant good fertile crop in the most efficient way Possible.

This is where we get to my reason for contacting you. The Coalition wishes to strike a deal with you. We require lots of seed and the knowledge to plant it efficiently and safely. In return we are willing to offer you a flight of 4 Revolution Class Bombers , and 2 Storm Class Gunboats.

We would deem this a fair trade, but if you have another suggestion , please do feel free to extend it to us so we may strike a deal here today.

For the Coalition, For the Red Dawn, For our Rise!

Vice Premier Meier, signing off.

[ATTACHMENTS:NONE]

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

[Image: qQaAy.png]

Hallo Herr Meier,

We are in favor of your idea, however how can we use your ships if we do not know how to fly them? I am sure that we could get them flying, but the results should we ever get into combat with them would likely be not as great as we both would like to.

So I would suggest to not only exchange wisdom and technology, but to extend this to an exchange of people that can use these things.

What I suggest is that we send farmers to JiangXi, while you send a few of your pilots to Darmstadt. We would need them to teach us how to fly these ships and maybe they could even learn some things about agriculture there?

I hope thats an acceptable offer for you.

-Annike
[Transmission Begins]

Priority:
HIGH

Frau Eckfeld,

I thank you for your swift reply. Your concern is understandable, ofcourse, and we can surely work out an exchange of wisdom , technology , and training Crew.

I am willing to send Crew for the Gunships, aswell as the Bombers, and a few engineers to Darmstadt to help train your Pilots and Engineers in the Upkeep and Maintaining of the Vessels, that is surely no problem.

As for your Farmers, they would also be greatly appriciated. Our fields on JiangXi are prepared and ready for planting, we just need the seed and Know-How your Farmers Bring.

So if you agree to this exchange , do let me know how many crew you think is needed for the training of your crews, and how many Farmers you plan to send so i can make the fitting accommodations for them on JiangXi.

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

Guten Morgen Herr Meier,

I would think that 30 farmers should be enough to teach your people the basics and to take care of the fields until you can do so yourself.

In exchange 10 of your people should be enough to teach our pilots and engineers.

-Annike
[Transmission Begins]

Priority:
HIGH

Frau Eckfeld,

Those numbers seem quite reasonable. I shall be dispatching a Freighter with the Crew and a couple of essential supplies to Darmstadt shortly.

In the meanwhile, Storage and Housing has been made ready for your Farmers and the Seed on Planet JiangXi. They are available as soon as they arrive.

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

Guten Abend Herr Meier,

The farmers have left Darmstadt onboard of the Humpback-class Freighter LWB|Tolle.Wurst a few hours ago, they should have arrived at JangXi by now. I am sure that they are able to help you with your fields well enough!

Its as always a pleasure to deal with you!

-Annike
[Transmission Begins]

Priority:
HIGH

Frau Eckfeld,

The Farmers made it here safely, i greeted them myself infact before they moved on to JiangXi to get situated in their houses and then begin work a little later along side our men.

The Engineers should have made it to Darmstadt by now and brought a few replacement parts and a bit more with them. If they did not make it , please let me know. It is good doing business with you.

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]