Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: [RM], MND, RFP, STUKA and all other lawfull rheinland forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission

Located: Java Station, Tau-23

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

at the moment, there is no police deskwork been done in rheinland
and that not for 2 or 3 days.... no, it is nearly 4 weeks ago since any action does made by rheinlander police autorities on the case files like criminal database, cargo regulations and outpost registry.
Additionally i visit the nibelungen police plaza in new berlin and the building is closed and no one workes there...
i take the freedom to inform the goverment of rheinland about this problem.
i also inform you about the existing problem the police have.

greetings
Nic Becket

Transmission Closed
To : Nic Becket

GrĂ¼sse Herr Becket,

It is good to see there are still civilians with a sense of duty.
I'm not sure why you address STUKA in this story, since your concerns are about Rheinland police.
Just to take away some of your griefs, I have been given permission to let you have some insights in STUKA - reports that are handed in regularly. I hope you understand this is a very big honour and strictly confidential !

>>> SECURE LINK <<<

Kind regards,

[Image: LOGO-Fritz.png]
PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kadett Helmut Schmidt
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Re:
Greetings. Your message has been received, I'll fourward it to my senior officers immediatly.

Have a nice day!
[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
Incoming Transmission

Located: Java Station, Tau-23

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

thanks for your response and the invitation. but to forward the message i have heard over a week ago and i want a solution not a longer waiting that XY happens!

I mean, ALG can not carry Nuclear Devices in rheinland, because no one is there to edit it and if we do it we are doing a crime. Our planned outpost is not beeing build because there is no one who works on it.

There is a "must" situation that has to be solved...

Greetings
Nic Becket

Transmission closed
[Image: rfplogofinal.png]

Guten Tag, Citizen,

Many of us at the police station has taken notice at the lack of police patrolling the area. So I have taken it upon myself to rise against the current Rheinland Federal Police and to fight against the inactivity they have shown.

I believe in a new world, a world filled with lawful police, helping out civilians in need. I believe in a world of hope and dreams, where when you leave for work in the morning, you do not have to worry about pirating, instead you will be greeted by officers of the law.

I will not stop until order is restored. For Rheinland. For the Citizens. For all that is lawful!
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Detektiv Thomas Wolthers
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: RE: TO: [RM], MND, RFP, STUKA and all other lawfull rheinland forces

[Image: n5huc8fxgnxo.jpg]

DELIVERING MESSAGE...

Gut day again Herr Becket,

once again I have to apologize for the current technical problems with our registry buero. Although the responsible members of the Polizei deparment are not able to send any messages, I will have ein talk with them so I can forward their response regarding your base registry. Expect ein answer regarding your registry application within 48 hours.
Nontheless, you have all rights to complain.

Sehr geehrter Herr von Richthofen,

your eagerness to protect Rheinland is honorable, but you seem to be mistaken at one point.
The current main department is not inactive as you say, in fact we are right now concentrating our efforts on keeping the space of Rheinland secure. Though, I am afraid, this has lead to transfer personell from the desk into the next Phantom.
And we can agree on the issue that the safety of Rheinland space has priority.
Nontheless, perhaps we can meet somewhere and discuss these matters from face to face, ja?
I am looking forward to your anser, Herr von Richthofen.

Regards,

Thomas Wolthers.
COMMCHANNEL TERMINATED
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Kommisar Daniel Artura
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: Base Permit

Guten Tag Herr Becket,

As of this moment I have gone over a few things, and until we have cleaned up a few messes, I am hereby placing a temporary suspending on all base permits within Rheinland space.

I am sorry to state, but your request has therefore been DENIED.

However.

Base Permits may be accepted on a case by case basis should such come to my desk.

On a second note, I do believe the empty offices you are reffering to are those of the secondary RFP members under the command of Herr Richthofen. Please take into full disregard of anything they state for your own safety. Their basement office under his mothers house is not the best place or legal standing for any Polizei member.

Respectfully,

Kommisar Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

Identification: Stellvertretender Direktor Kevin Lehmann
Subject: Blatent Disrespect

Kommissar Artura,
You throw around big words, but i suggest to you that you watch your expressions around a Superior Officer. Direktor von Richthofen holds a higher rank than yourself, and i expect utmost respect to all Officers under mine and his Command. If i find another occasion that you disrespect another one of my Officers i will make sure the only thing you will do after is process requisition orders. I hope i make myself perfectly clear Kommissar.

Kevin Lehmann
Stellvertretender Direktor
Rheinland Federal Police
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Kommisar Daniel Artura
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: Base Permit

Herr Lehmann,

I will say this.

You are members of a Secondary Polizei group.

You names and ranks mean little to me or others in our department until you've earned them.

If you wish to debate more on this subject. Do so without obstructing our work.

Respectfully,

Kommisar Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

*Manfred laughs at what he sees greatly*

I would challange you calling us "Secondary" but I feel you are nothing but a desk jockey who thinks they are doing "Good" by peeking out your window every so often to check up on how things are.

Before you editted your communication mid send, I made sure I recoded it onto a separate communication which would be going to the high command. You're a funny rat with his tail between his legs. Acting big but in reality just a small helpless person.

We have saved countless of citizens while you have just shuffled paper work around.

Instead of acting like the main police force, start being one. Until I see improvement, I have taken charge over the police force. In my eyes, you haven't earn YOUR ranks or titles.

In short, stop playing in the sandbox, the men are here.
Pages: 1 2