Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order High Command | From: The Phantom Regiment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Encryption: Initiated....245 bit.
Encryption complete
Sending transmission in progress

Greetings to The Order High Command.I'm sending this transmission to inform you about the curret events that occured in Sirius very recently.
Although, you may not be interested, but this is very important because these events are changing the future of Sirius and the very important, balance of power.

I have an agent who infillitrated the Liberty Navy and now he is working for it, informed me about the event regarding the war between The Republic of Liberty and Bundesrepublik Rheinland.As I was told in the transmission , at 21:00 PM , GMT +1 Liberty Time, small numbers of Rheinland Military and Marinenachrichtendienst vessels raided Texas.Liberty Navy vessels responded quicky with warships and big numbers of fighters and other supportvessels.The Rheinland threat was eliminated very quickly.After that, Navy vessels went in offensive state and sent their vessels into Bering and Hudson to eliminate all Rheinland vessels that step into their way.At 21:30 PM, Rheinland Time, Navy vessels raided the Hamburg Space.

Almost all vessels from Liberty lawful forces were there, and Rheinland forces stood no chance against the overwhelming Fleet.

Here are some of the pictures taken by an camera aboard my agent`s ship.

>First picture shows Navy regrouping for a frontal assault at Hudson Gate.<
>Second one shows Navy assaulting Planet Hamburg and Altona Station.<
>Third one shows Navy regroup at Planet Hamburg and heavy bombardment on Rheinland forces and their ships.<
>Fourth one shows advance and heavy bombardment of Liberty forces at Alster Shipyard.<

Thank you for your patience.

Transmission Sent.
Ending Transmission
Transmission Ended Succesfully.
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
I am not sure what you wish to accomplish but Order Overwatch is fully aware of border conflict between Liberty and Rheinland, started in 817 A.S. by aggresive territorial claims by Powell and his government.

Event you reported happens on daily basis, incursions of varying success (or failure) made either side happen on daily basis. We already thought of how it could alter our operations in the region.

Golanski out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
Incoming Transmission
Encrypting in proccess... 245 bit ...
Encrypting completed
Sending Message...

I thought the war between The Republic Of Liberty and Bundesrepublik Rheinland started when Rheinland government aquired proof that Liberty is experimenting on the Slomon K'Hara.

The point what I wanted to accomplish is to alert you.Just as you said, We already thought of how it could alter our operations in the region..
That was the point of the transmission

And, I would like if you could send me the Questionaree neccesary for recruitment over private communications.

Ending Transmission
Ending Completed
Transmission Ended Successfully.
Rheinland allegations aired year ago actual war started. While it obviously raised tensions, war would most likely proceed as normal. In fact all houses fund their own xeno research, none will of course admit to its purpose or share the details.

As for recruitment, rules are same for everyone else. Sign up on following channel to enter the process.

Link

P.S. It is "Slomon K'Hara" or simply "Nomads".

Golanski out.

Incoming Transmission
Encrypting in process... 245-bit ...
Encrypting completed
Sending Message...

Thank you for info that you provided for me.About the recruitment...Yes, thanks for providing me the recruitment process, but that is not the one that I wanted.I wanted the other 'one'.The questionarie you send to the applicants over private communications after they have signed in the Recruitment Process.

Ending Transmission
Ending Completed
Negative on the request.
Incoming Transmission
Encrypting in process... 245-bit...
Encrypting Completed
Sending Message...

I understand.However, I`m sending a new request to have The Order allied to the TPR.

Ending Transmission
Ending Completed
I believe there is a reminder neccesary.

Usage of Order equipment, facilities, intel and identifications makes you full member of The Order, not our "friend" or "ally". Besides your internal chain of command your battlegroup is well entitled to, your respective command answers to higher institution. It will be local cell director or Order Overwatch itself.

Integrity must be kept on all times, name "Order" is self explanatory.

I hope above is crystal clear. Golanski out.

Incoming Transmission
Encrypting in process... 245-bit...
Encrypting Completed
Sending message...

Its all "crystal clear".I'm glad to hear that all.I just hope I'm not annoying to you with all these transmissions that are in your neural net at the moment.

Ending Trasmission
Ending Completed