Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Samura Industries Leadership || Pollo loco Encryption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]
Sender: Trueno Benitez
Recipent:THe wise men in power at Samura

[Image: 189428-4.jpg]

Buenos dias Senores,
as you might have noticed, this transmission emits from the Omicrons - si, from the Corsair Empire. Currently i am representing mi familia and the Empire in a small...diplomatic offense - and considering the help we received from your company over the years i was hoping that this support will continue.
To mutual benefit, of course.

I have sent a transmission to your legislative apparatus which has gone unanswered so far...so i think this is a sign of indecisiveness. We need decisions, to our benefit, so i was wondering if you could oil some gears and push some buttons here and there?

Our wish was to gain a bit more acceptance within your great house so we can do trade much more open as is the case now. You might wonder why we come forward with this now?
Senores- if our Empire wants to grow and expand we need supplies- food, medicine, war materials - shipped in raw masses, shipped by Samura, shipped legally and without any problemas.
Only this ways we can expand, maybe into the Sigmas? Visiting some "miners" and reevaluating their claim - redistributing it to more a more able company maybe?
I think we will find a bueno way for all of us....and maybe we can meet in person on planet New Tokyo soon so we can discuss more details?

Hasta la vista,

[Image: trueno.png]
ATTACHMENT: Copy of the plead to the Kusarian Republic
[Image: outh.png]
[Image: Okada2Top.png]

Konnichiwa Trueno-san.
It is always a pleasure to hear from our friends in the Imperio del Corsario.
And we are not surprised that it is a member of the Benitez Familia leading the way to a hopefully new political era for the people of your nation.
You are an inspiration for forward thinking people throughout the colonies.

First allow me to apologise for a lateness of reply from the people of Kusari, you deserve more than that.

I am pleased to state that Samura will attempt to use all of it's leverage to pressure the government to accept your terms as we find they are fair and just.
I must warn you though that we can not guarantee success in this as Kusari has recently been through a change that has left it the hands of puppets of greedy individuals who are only interested in lining their own pockets and are happy to sell out those that truly matter for the gain of but a few.

As always Samura stand by your side as the Corsairs have proven to be reliable trade partners and friends.
Allow us to offer the location of Planet Kurile for future talks between Kusari and the Corsairs.
Also I would advise you to demand Samura delegates are present at all future communications to protect both of our interests and ensure parity of conditions between us.

The services of our legal department are also available to you upon request if you feel that the government has not conducted itself fairly in regards to Kusari law.
Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]
[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]
Sender: Trueno Benitez
Recipent:Okada Kazuya

[Image: 189428-4.jpg]

Buenos dias Senor Kazuya,
it is an honor to see that Samura stays true to its word and is an ayudante of the Corsair cause. To further progress it the Empire has to treat lightly on the parquet of diplomacy - thus your offer for a place for proper negotiations as well as legal aid is greatly appreciated.
i am not sure we can accept it, openly at least without risking our positions- maybe you can asess for us how risky it would be to give your gouvernment insights that we are in fact way beyond the partnership we suggested to them. If this is no problema- then we will of course accept your generous help.
I am willing to bow my head a bit futher down than your gouvernment deserves- as long as i will live to see the day the Empire may freely hire your company and Samura being able to accept that without any back alley shenanigans - the goods must flow, troublesome and deciding times are ahead of us!

In any case, mucas gracias for your continued help, it won't be forgotten!

Hasta la vista,

[Image: trueno.png]
[Image: outh.png]