Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Base Management of Nichols Trade Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TBup.png]

May the Elders be with you!

We have flew near to your base and one of my crew member asked me a question. If we are working a lot and we reach your space a lot of time, why arent we offer some assistance to help your base running?

We respect your motivation to build a base like that and since we are friend of your supporters, the Omicron Supply Industries we would like to offer our time and ship to help you some.

Please let us to know, if we could support you somehow. As we realised there is a big project in progress and we are well sure, there must be something what is needed to finish with.

We dont need money or anything else for it. We will do it free. We just would like to offer a helping hand.

If you accept it and there is anything what could help you, please send us a message about your needings, your time table, etc.

Yours

Wichita

[Image: TBdn.png]
[Image: voncloud_trans.png]

Good Day Wichita.

Allow me to introduce myself, i am Jerard Voncloud, CEO of OSI.
Although i appreciate the offer of assistance in keeping our trading station supplied, OSI in itself has the resources and ships to supply the base. In Regards to the projects those are filled by our own Trade pilots as this is what they are paid to do.
If you feel you still wish to aid the OSI then you are welcome to apply to work for us through our usual Recruitment channels.
Again, thank you for your offer but it is not something we will be taking up with you at this time.
Safe Journey

J. Voncloud CEO of OSI.

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: TBup.png]

Dear Jerard.

First of all, let me to thank you for you fast reply. Well, me and my crew thought we could be usefull to help, but I'm absolutely understand your opinion. You have workers to do what they need to, its good. Personally I dont like accept offers like mine was, since I know, nothing comes for free.

At this time, we didnt want anything for our offer, however it could be a nice experience to work with/for your company.

Thank you for your generous offer to direct us to your recruitement office, but we have multiple agreements both with individuals and companies and I fear they would like to keep our agreements in the current situation.

Another problem is, that my ship already registered in several houses and bought licenses with the current identification.

Your offer meet with my will but our hands are tied at the moment.

Well, since we cant do more here, let me to pray to the Elders for your succesfull project.

Yours

Wichita

[Image: TBdn.png]