Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted message to RHA leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Incoming Message ... 100% complete---
--Origin: Zvezdny Gorodok Omega 52--
-Sender: Copilot Steven Bender ; Volograd Industries-

[Image: steve-bender_276491_zpsf2271f97.jpg]

Greetings to those it may concern. If you have not heard, the Coalition has started to reach out to exchange supplies between our allies and those neutral to us. I am contacting you to request access to and docking rights to stations within the omega 54 system, for purposes of trade. Thank you for this consideration.

Sincerely,
Steven Bender - Civilian Coalition Trader

---End Transmission---
--SIGNAL TIMED OUT--
---BOOSTING SIGNAL---
--REFRESHING SIGNAL--
[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Brigadegeneral Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

Steven Bender,
Checking our records, you appear to be a member of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army, with whom we have a long-standing alliance. If you have contacted us merely for docking permissions with installations located in Omega-54, I have to inform you that your group as a whole is already permitted to use the facilities within that system, long as the papers they provide match the requirements of said installations.

In case you are requesting something more precise, however, I have to ask you to be clearer on your request, as your current message does not look anything but a routine docking access request, which you as part of the SCRA| already have.

Brigadegeneral Dresner over and out.

[Transmission Terminated]
---Incoming Message ... 100% complete---
--Origin: Zvezdny Gorodok Omega 52--
-Sender: Copilot Steven Bender ; Volograd Industries-

[Image: steve-bender_276491_zpsf2271f97.jpg]

Thank you for the verification. I did know that the SCRA had previous long standing agreement that they are allowed to use the system, but either the papers were vauge enough or the papers in question are classified to me because they did not specifically mention if I could land and conduct business on stations within the system. Now that you have verified that fact, I will prepare my shipping manifests to include bases within the Omega 54 system. May the bonds between our factions strengthen with this new trade opportunity.

Sincerely,
Steven Bender - Civilian Coalition Trader

---End Transmission---