Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yangi Depot - |R| - Private Mess Hall | Quarter R1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TeamSig1.png]

Quarter R1 was the personal "lounge" for members of the Renegades. With exclusive access and high security, this was an area all members were able to use to access incoming messages, jobs, and possible targets; as well as simply kick back with a drink and exchange stories of their latest endeavors.

//Only posts from |R| members, or upon invite.
The laughter and clashing of drinks was evident throughout the hall. Rorry looked to his left and right, smiling at those around him. Morbius, Vispilio, and "Venny." The three of the returning members of his old group. Along several new faces as well. At his side sat Ronnie, a trusted right hand who had sat out on the last operation.

Vispilio and Morbius were ordering drinks faster than they could be finished, holding several of the call girls had been brought in for this special occasion: Cody had been undone. A perfect start to their new direction.

"So this is what ya meant eh boss?" Ronnie asked.

"Yes... No more half assing piracy, no more searching for glory. We're professionals now, only the most keen and adept admitted, ready to setup for perfect scenarios. I don't want any more squabbles with militarys or other groups who wish to push and shove for grounds. We keep to the dark. Hitmen, forgers, and only the very BEST of pirates..."

Rorry looked to the one corner where the hall was kept in shadow, a lone figure sat brooding.

"I know you've said not to ask boss, but... who is that man?"

Among the bustle and commotion, Rorry's voice could hardly be heard as he stared at the figure head on.

"Syn..."
While Morbius enjoys the company of the girls and drinks, he looks around. Looking at Vispilio who he seems to be too drunk already, Morb doesn't bother himself talking with him..*chuckles*

"This wasn't an ordinary job. He has every right to float a little..
I will talk to him tomorrow when his head is clear."
- he thought.

Turns to Rorry.

You know *drinks a gulp of whiskey* I still can't believe that we did it. As you said, this is a perfect chance for a new start. And we'll grab it. Let people know out there, who are they dealing with.

"Sirius deserves a better class of criminals...and we gonna give it to them.."

As the glass is getting empty, Morb remembers that among those looted guns there are some premium bottles of wines hiding...

And now, what could be better to celebrate with than these tasty rare wines..
I'd say let's open one! - while he was talking, he hands a bottle over to the barman.

After the glasses are filled -

"So again, congratulations to all of you, we've made a significant progress today."

As Morbius turns back to the girls, there is a little smile on his face, raising his glass in the air and whispers something:

"Cheers! My friend... Till next time.."

Username removed

*As the Renegades party, the door to the bar opens and an armored person walks in holding a never before seen sort of rifle*
[Image: IispWrz.png]

*Everyone turns around staring at the unknown person in silence*

Ayauri here, I believe I owe an explanation.
Rorry looked up at the newcomer. The voice was familiar, but unexpected. He stood up as the room turned about to gaze at the intricate armor.

"My my... Ayauri."

Rorry thought back to the last conversation he had with his old friend. Sent off on a mission to gain access to the web of black market dealers in Sirius's Underground. He had thought the man long dead.

"Sit down please. Let us talk while the celebration continues!"

He motioned for those present to continue on, the music played once again and drinks were exchanged. Ayauri sat opposite Rorry.

"Tell me, old friend, how went the mission?"

Username removed

Ah, Rorry.
I haven't seen you since...you have given me my objectives.
I grabbed my Cutlass and went in search of the Company.
Long have I wondered the void in solitude, in search of the shady group. I have joined up with many criminal organizations hoping they could be used to further pave me the way. I hunted along with mercenaries, raided transports alongside pirates, destroyed entire bases alongside terrorist groups, some of these groups had links to the Company I was searching for, and they have taken notice of my actions. At a point in time, the Company has sent a messenger after me. He knew what I wanted, and asked what I can give in return. I have revealed ourselves to them, everything we did, everything we do, and of how much value we can be. After long deliberations, they agreed to have me establish a link between our factions. They are much more than we originally anticipated. They know of you well, Rorry, they have eyes and ears everywhere. The armor and rifle you see me carry, is but a token of trust from them. My Cutlass succumbed to the void, but the Company has provided me with a temporary vessel which brought me back to the base. I was sure the vessel was mine, but I SWEAR on all creation, when I stepped out of the cockpit, the vessel took off by itself and vanished before my eyes ! Rest assured my king, verily, as long as I live and breathe, we shall have a network of connections of which power has never been seen before in this sector.
Rorry sat back taking in what Ayauri said. At the mention of "King" he grimaced.

"You bring great news, after our reveal of our actions against Cody we can only hope we may enlist the Company's help in future endeavors. I am no 'King' Ayauri, I am only a man..."

His gaze turned momentarily to "Syn" in the corner.

"The Renegades now mutually serve each other to achieve actions of a professional manner. As you can see many old faces are long gone. A change in the wind is upon us... I have devoted my time to ensuring we gather with us Hitmen, Crime Consultants, Forgers, and the like. These professional qualities are the ones to which we now search. No longer are we roughian pirates camping the lanes hoping to luck. Your contacts will bide well with us for the greater gain of all."

"Come now, drink, for we have toppled the great Cody! We can talk more business at a later time."

Username removed

*Ayauri raised the glass and cheered*

As you wish, Rorry, but, why have you given away your status as the King of Sirius ?
He shook his head smiling. He looked to Ayauri, pointing to his head.

"I've wizened up... Now let's drink!"

Username removed

*Ayauri enters the bar, seemingly sleepy and let's out a big moan, there are no signs indicating that he ever took off that armor since the day he put it on*

Morning Renegades, Rorry has explained me in greater detail our situation now and he has also given me a ride to show me how we do things now. I got three traders, or such.
First one, didn't pay, died a silent death.

http://i.imgur.com/9rZ7imv.png

Second one, just the same.

http://i.imgur.com/cVJ0fTv.png

And the third one, my oh my, he looked like he had an INFINITE supply of ships, he was one greedy pest, ALL I ASKED OF HIM WAS ONE MILLION CREDITS !!! He refused, I burned his ship down, several minutes later, there he was, with another ship, same story, I EVEN LOWERED MY SUM TO 100K AND HE STILL WON'T PAY !!! I must have shot down like seven of his ships, WHY WOULD ANYONE PREFER TO LOSE SEVEN SHIPS INSTEAD OF 100k ?!

*Ayauri smashes the table as he uploads the picture to the database*

http://i.imgur.com/pzoUuxZ.png

That's it, I'm going back to sleep !

*Ayauri exits the bar smashing the door behind him*