Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All the Colors and then some random newbies trying to be part of the Rainbow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CommsLink-silver019_zpsb122c6ee.png]

Aigh't kids.

I've been watchin' your general mood and well.. work.
And that made me a sad panda.
You people are just hoggin' them bars and gettin' drunk.
No death shows and no style in space.

I have to wonder if you all are like them Baffies or if your set in the middle of your legs just disappeared in a show of drama and tears.

So here's a push to get you back into the fold.

--Silver's Bonanza Rewards--

- Beat the Silver record. Claim a whole batch of over 230 million credits in one single board during the course of two days. That means you killed a worth of 230 million credits in two days for one single contract.
Reward : 100 Million Credits.

- Make a whole batch that tops 50 (fifty) million credits in claims in all the boards in one standard Sirius week.
Reward: 50 Million credits on top.

- Score five kills in one single engagement.
Reward : 25 Million credits.

- Kill a Liberator/Hussar with a Supernova shower of style and badassery.
Reward: 10 Million Credits.

- Kill a Liberty Navy Capital Vessel that has a cloak.
Reward: A pat in the back and 10 million Credits.

Reply to this here channel to claim your rewards.
And if i don't see ya claimin' here, then i'll just have to show you how it's done.
Kisses,
Silver.
[Image: commslinkend.png]

bloogaL

[Image: 0GgNMiq.png]
  • Free money? Well, if ya' insist.
    I think you'll find the followin' claims from today 'n' yesterday total a li'l over 50 million:

[ | | | | ]

Oh, 'n' the last five on that last claim were all taken down in one engagement, too. So that brings us to a whole 75 free millions, right? Credit it to Horny.Reaver if ya' would.
[Image: commslinkend.png]