Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: KSP | HQ CC: KNF \ From: RFP | HQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Acting Inspekteur der Polizei - Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: Ship Lend-Lease Program

Guten Tag and Konnichiwa,

From our officers to yours I hope I can expect high hopes in this request until our new Inspekteur der Polizei is found.

As I know both of our departments have mountains of paperwork, I am inquiring the finishing of this particular inquirery that I came across.

In hopes of co-operation between our Departments, I am currently in the process of making a small Lend-Lease program between the Federal Polizei of Rheinland and the State Police of Kusari. To that I am detailing the request of 3 Umibozu Bomber Craft in exchange for 3 Mjolnir Support Fighters.

If you are interested in this proposal, I will begin working on a draft of conditions to such that will be benefitcial to both our officers.

Respectfully,

Inspekteur Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
[Image: comheader.png]

等海佐 - Santo Kaisa Shin Takeru
Kusari Naval Forces.

Good day Mr. Artura,
or shall I say "Guten Tag". On behalf of the Kusari Naval Forces High Command, I am answering your transmission and request. As you may know the J50P-B3 "Umibozu" Kusari Bomber is a Navy Ship so the request will be handled by me in executing function for High Command.

Due to the fact that it is a Naval Ship I was ordered to tell you that your request can not be accepted. Kusari has to face many Outcast Capital Class Warships, all produced and avaiable J50P-B3 "Umibozu" Kusari Bomber are facing these increasing threat. Additional the risk of more Kusarian Equiment being used against Liberty Vessels causing more diplomatic incidents will not and can not be accountable.

I am sorry to disapoint your request. For further questions feel free to use this Communication Channel.

In executive function for the Kusari Naval Forces High Command,
Shin Takeru

[Image: comfooter.png]

Konnichiwa Herr Takeru,

You notions on the misuse of technology of the House of Kusari do not go without their notions, and onto such we far more than agree to such statements as such has been done within the Secondary Rheinwher Flotte.

However.

There are a multitude of Officers in our department who believe such hope still exists for such a request to come to fruition. One clearly stated that there has been virtually no offense taken against the House of Kusari with your technology in the hands of a single Polizei Officer, along with the idea of such craft never to enter the borderworlds of Rheinland as a condition for using this craft. I believe that even our officers would be pleased if the Kusari Naval Forces Command chose the restrictions and/or conditions for us to utilize these craft should we be given permission. And while we as well face a great many Hessian class 'Turtles' I am still willing enough to part with a few of our craft in the sake of further co-operation between our two Houses.

To that degree, I humbly request that our request be given a second look if we can agree to a series of conditions on both our ends.

Respectfully,

Inspekteur Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

[Image: TB_Gitsune_new.png]

>>>>ID: Kaisho of KNF
>>>>To: Acting Inspekteur der Polizei - Daniel Artura
>>>>Subject:Ship Lend-Lease Program

Konnichiwa, unfortunatelly even after second look HC came to same decision. We will not be given any of our ships when we need all of them here in Kusari. This is our final decision and we won't be reviewing it again.

Arigatou for understanding and Sayonara.

[Image: comfooter.png]

Konnichiwa Frauline Gitsune.

I am upset in the final outlook of our proposal but we shall accept such.

Perhaps in the future we may ask again and things may turn out differently.

Respectfully,

Inspekteur Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland