Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Central Company Database (Message Dump)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: K5126H9.png]

Guten Tag my Kameraden,
Today I have transported 4300 High Performance Alloys to our R&D operation at Bodensee Outpost. No hostiles were encountered

Here are the cargo manifests

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Klaus Hans
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]

Guten Tag my Kameraden,
Today I have encountered a criminal by the name of Red.Rorry. He demanded a total of 1.5 million credits. A Junker by the name of Flatbed_Truck was encountered near Dortmund hauling Counterfeit software.

Here are the Guncams

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Klaus Hans
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]
Guten Tag my Kameraden,
Today I received a Distress call from a Rheinland Military regarding a Hessian Cruiser in New Berlin, These were the results
--------
Quote:ID Shot
Kill

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Klaus Hans
[Image: algtbbottom.png]
-----INCOMING TRANSMISSION-----
-----ALG Corporation-----
-----Senders ID: Rikuo Nura-----

Guten Tag,

Yesterday I transported Hazmat Canisters from Dortmund Station to South Shields Refinery, after that, we pick up Toxic Waste and delivered to Wuppertal Refinery.

Quote:[1] [2]

Total units of HazMat Canisters delivered to South Shields Refinery: 4635 Units.
Total units of Toxic Waste removed and transferred to Wuppertal Refinery: 4635 Units.

[Image: 1SLrCYV.png]
[Image: f0gyAdd.png]

Guten Tag dear colleagues!
Let' me first introduce myself. My name full is Theodor Ernest Brandt, but most people who know we, just calling me Theo.
I'm half Rheinlander (Father's line) and half Bretonian (Mother's line). I was born at planet Cambridge, and spend my childhood there, until we moved to Stuttgart system, when I was nineyears old. After school graduation, I have enlised into Military, and joined Rheinland Marine corps. During services in Marine corps, I've been trained for capital ship handling, which is one of the key skills, during ship enemy ship capturing.
After a five years of service, I have gained full Rheinland citizenship. Then, I have decided to study in Stuttgart Logistic institute, and enlised into Intrestellar Freight & Passenger Flights
study program. After only two years, I had full license of third bridge officer.
I worked on small private company, which had five or six Albatros Large Transports. I was showing remarkable results, and have been rapidly promoted to captain's seat. Unfortunatly,
two years ago, our company's financial, procurement and supprime directors were arrested for breaking taxation laws. Thouse two years, till current time, we were basicly freelancers
with transports. I decided, that it's time to change my life, and take part in something great. So here I'm, ready to push hard.

Guten Tag dear colleagues!

It's been already few days, since, I'm an ALG employee, and I must say, this is what I've been dreaming about.
Me, and my ship crew already participated in few ore run, in partnership with our IMG friends. We have made several trips to Galia. Frankly, I never seen something, such technologicaly
advanced structures and constructions, and in same time such... useless and excessive pomposity. Even Liberty can't much Gallia in being proud of herself. Currently, we been performing Gallia map, for future busines purpouse. We avoiding any conflicts with local lawfulls, and semi-lawfulls forces. We not engaging into any firefight with local unlawfulls, just putting throttle to maximal position.

There was only one pirate incident, during our activity. A corsair raiding party, consisted of two VHF, and unknown cloack vessel caught us during mining operation in Omega 7.
Ya, even with multiplied defence measures set by Rheinland Military, by placing whole battleship into system, we still experiencing corsair threat.

That it for now. Gut luck!

Guten tag! Finaly, Erlangen is completely set to meet main requirements.
[1]
Also, today I made another run with Energy field equipment to Heisinberg station from Gallia
[2]
Everything was smooth and calm.

[Image: 7giWEHs.png]

The ship and crew...more or less fine, but we (mostly I'm) have runned into very seriouse problem.
I can't give details about what happened in non-secured channel. Bitte contact me using secured private channel.
I'm relying on you!

[Image: CpNDtZb.png]

Guten Tag,
Alexander von Wolf reporting that I successfully transported 4425 units HazMat Canisters from Dortmund Station in the New Berlin system towards the Scarborough Station in the Newcastle system. The systems were pretty clear and the traffic was low. Anyway, I need to report that I saw a Red Hessian Cruiser flying around the Stuttgart System, his name was Otto_Franz and he was near the Freiburg Station, but he was not trying to rob me, maybe he was just on a daily patrol. Otherwise, there is nothing worth to mention. I will stay over night on the Scarborough Station, so don't worry when you don't find me on the Dortmund Station.

I will upload the goods list into the attachments.

Attachments:

TGX-Wismar got filled with HazMat Canister at the Dortmund Station in the New Berlin system
TGX-Wismar unloading the HazMat Canister at the Scarborough Station in the Newcastle system
Selling the HazMat Canister towards the Logistikmaster
Buying the Toxic Waste from the Logistikmaster

Schönen Tag noch.
[Image: giPnVcf.png]
[Image: sMqW4ap.png]

Guten Tag my esteemed colleagues,

If we keep this rate up, we ought to step out the toxic business, nasty stuff anyway... and start focusing on become nothing more than a glorified shipping company. The contract for the Von Kluge base, just outside planet New Berlin was started and finished in just several hours, with the help from the captains of the Wels and the Lausanne.

Nothing fancy to report, the RM was patrolling the lanes between Hamburg and New Berlin, noticed a few freelancers transporting refugees and a Core vessel docking from Dortmund, which was actually surprising, considering the 'supposed' hostility between Core and the rest.

Signing off, got work to do, you know, clean the universe and get rich in the process.

Beste Grüße,

Eric Neumann

[Image: h1pVZiO.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7