Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Freeport 2 Administrators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Captain Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Freeport 2 Administrators
SUBJECT: LPI Prisoners
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: High

Greetings, Adminstrators.

On behalf of the Republic of Liberty, I request your assistance in returning some pilots captured by a Rheinland Military officer who docked on your station yesterday. It is my hope that the men in question are still with him and that they can be returned to us post haste. I'm attaching a copy of a report by Officer Michael Rivers of the Liberty Police, Incorporated detailing his pursuit of the Rheinland pilot tagged STUKA|Fritz.Rammstein and his use of your facility to evade the return of the prisoners. We would appreciate a swift response in both the return of the men in question and the prevention of such a situation occurring in the future.

Police Report Attachment

Captain Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
[Image: isaacporter.png]

Comm ID : ser Isaac Porter
Target ID : Captain Alan Polstari; LPI
Subject : 5 LPI pilots
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Normall

Freeport 2; Bering system

I am addressing you in the name of administration of Freeport 2.After my departure from the position of administrator FP2, Board of Directors from Zoner Federation did not make statutory representative of base , so that by the arrival of the new, I'm still in the possession of the stamp and the present Freeport 2.
As far as your pilot, yes, they were handed over to the base, certain days of your denial.When docking the ship with code name Stuka | Fritz.Rammstein, the pilot contacted the Duty Officer at the dock and requested emergency medical assistance.All 5 pilots Liberty Police, admitted to the hospital on the base, and by a decree of doctors and triage examination, revealed minor injuries and several contusions, two fractured arms.One of the pilots suspected internal bleeding, but subsequent examination of this possibility is removed.
This opportunity to inform you that the pilots were transported to the planet Houston. Together with three (3) Unioners pilots.The reason for this much silence on my part and not answering your letter is simple. Freeport 2 still wants to keep a neutral attitude toward both sides, Liberty and Rheinland and in every possible manner to avoid excessive publicity and the appearance of warships from both sides were close to our base. You will find that my hospital can provide a satisfactory level of service and time to recover,so I did not want to create panic is in your ranks.
I want to You and your pilots have a long and happy life.
God bless you