Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DHC- / From: RFP | HQ / CC: RM | HQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Acting Inspekteur der Polizei - Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: Edling M.F.

Care to explain this photo?

File - 1

To my recollection this base is not approved, considering that base permits and construction has been placed on hold for some time.

Respectfully,

Inspekteur Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Acting Inspekteur der Polizei - Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: Edling M.F.

Last to my knowledge, the origional station was destroyed and is now been rebuilt.

But that does not mean you are free just yet.

The same law is applied for each station built, even if it rebuiling.

You will have to apply again when permits are open.

Secondly. You are also in violation of the origional agreement, for the transport in the photo, was a RepEx one. And by the looks of such, was denied docking.

So for now I think such needs to be changed.

The Federal Polizei however is willing to overlook a few details to such if the circumstances are right.

Respectfully,

Inspekteur Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
ID: Inspekteur Markus Schmarn
Subject: Edling Mining facility
Target: Daumann Heavy Construction

[Image: Markus_Schmarn.jpg]

Gut evening Daumann representatives.

As we have not met so far, let me introduce meinself. I am Inspekteur of the Rheinland Federal Polizei, Markus Schmarn.

Due to former Inspekteur Carl Becker retiring, the Rheinland Polizei has to fix some issues regarding bureaucracy. The registration of outposts within Rheinland is ein part of it.
Which brings us to Edling Mining facility. As it was stated by now Direktor Artura, this base was destroyed some time ago and now has been rebuilt. Without our knowledge.
To some part this is also our fault and we want to solve this issue as fast as possible.
Therefore I have ein proposal to you Damen and Herren of Daumann.

Send in another application form with the latest information about the rebuilt station and we will see to it, that Edling shall be registered again. This registration is free, but only for this time.

But keep in mind this: If we have to witness that this base or any other base of yours was destroyed and rebuilt without our knowledge, we will suspend its registration and mark it as ein illegal outpost. I hope I made meinself clear on this matter.

Nontheless, I await your answer and your free reapplication on this frequency.

Regards,

Markus Schmarn
Inspekteur Rheinland Federal Polizei