Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: EFL HQ CC: Kingdom of Gallia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission

Located: Mainz Storage Facility, Frankfurt, Rheinland

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

i am Nic Becket, Leader of the <ALG>-Group, we have a Trade and Entry Permission to Gallia (can be found: here).
We often visited Gallia in the last time, since we have the Permission.
To make it short we have started a Tlak with the Kingdom of Gallia (can be found: here)

We are intrested in a great project, to see if the techniology of Gallia and Sirius can be connected and what is the result of such an connection, we wanna see what happens if we fit up an "Lucullus" Gallic Liner with sirius technology.

The result will be a Prototype of a hybrid vessel with Gallic Manufacturing with Gallic and Sirius technology.

Are you willing to sell us one "Lucullus" Gallic Liner and see what is the result of such a combination?

Greetings
Nic Becket

Transmission Closed
[Image: iNCOMINGTRANSMISION.png]
Quote:i am Nic Becket, Leader of the <ALG>-Group, we have a Trade and Entry Permission to Gallia (can be found: here).
We often visited Gallia in the last time, since we have the Permission.
To make it short we have started a Tlak with the Kingdom of Gallia (can be found: here)

We are intrested in a great project, to see if the techniology of Gallia and Sirius can be connected and what is the result of such an connection, we wanna see what happens if we fit up an "Lucullus" Gallic Liner with sirius technology.

The result will be a Prototype of a hybrid vessel with Gallic Manufacturing with Gallic and Sirius technology.

Are you willing to sell us one "Lucullus" Gallic Liner and see what is the result of such a combination?

.:::To :::.Nic Becket, Leader of <ALG>-Group:::.

.:::Bonjour my friends.:::

.:::.I'm am glad you have call upon EFL about this great project you have going on:::.Due to changes in the EFL structure we are sorry for the delay in our response::::::.We do not really allow outside Gallia companies or allowed non-Gallia companies in Gallia space to have our products outside of Gallia space due to security reasons with that said.:::.

.:::.You are a great company and has helped Gallia in some way and for that we are allowing this one transaction to take place.:::.We agree to allowed you to buy the "Lucullus" Gallic Liner.:::.Due to Security reason we ask you not to share this technology with anyone outside your company.:::.We also need 5 million credits on top of the purpose buying price plus 5% of the profit if you decided to sell the prototype in the future..:::.Also we request that we would be half partners of this prototype or at least be inform of some of the design changes that you make.:::.

:::.Please be warned if this technology is to fall in enemy hands we will have to rethink about future relationships with your company::::::.We are at war and our enemy's would do anything to get their dirty hands on our technology and that we do not want to happen::::::.Our security forces will be put on high alert until the Liner is in your possession after that your security forces should be able to transport it to your base of operations::::::.We are hoping our relationship based on trust and understanding will continue in the future::::::

.:::Contract upgrade.:::Book Keeping::: All shipments must be verify by a screenshot time and date stamped.:::This change in polices is to keep track of all incoming product transported to EFL Bases.:::

.:::Bonne journée my friends.:::

.:::EFL Director Xavier Christophe.:::Director Southern Division.:::

[Image: TRANSMISSIONTERMINATED.png]
Incoming Transmission

Located: Indochine Outpost, Tau-23

Guten Tag Herr Christophe,

i am pleased to hear from you, the Prototype ship technology will be not only Gallic Technology, but it will be a Project to see, if and how Gallic and Sirian Technology is combineable.

Mostly we use Sirian Standart Modules, to control the ship.
The only thing which is diffrent to others is the controll Unit of Cargo controll.
This unit is only aviable at Dortmund Station in New Berlin and Wuppertal Refinery in Koeln, both are inside of the Rheinland.

If the Prototype is buildable, we take the ship down to Dortmund Station and our Technics build in the "ALG-Modul", the function is fast explained, the moduls task is to ensure that no radiation or hazardous gases will contaminate the ship, crew or Environment.

We will never sell those prototype of ship, if it becomes useless for the <ALG>-Group then it will be destroyed but never sold. This ensures, that the Data and Technology Combination is not given out to other Groups.

The primary ALG vessel usage is Hauling Toxic Waste and Scrap Metal, but we also carry Ores, Fuels and other Goods that are needed in Sirius or Gallia. ALG never transports human, we are no holiday liner company.

This is all Information i can provide you until now, if you have any questions fell free to ask.

Greetings
Nic Becket

Transmission Closed
Incoming Transmission

Located: Indochine Outpost, Tau-23

if i calculated it right you get 230.000.000 SC (round numbers sounds better to me)

Calculation:
"Lucullus" Gallic Liner 205.000.000 SC
plus 5.000.000 SC
plus 5% 10.250.000 SC

What is for the case we need more of the "Lucullus" Gallic Liner, in the fact, that the ship meets our requirements and is very useable for us?

Greetings
Nic Becket

Transmission Closed
RESENDING TTRANSMISSION

Quote:Guten Tag Herr Christophe,

if i calculated it right you get 230.000.000 SC (round numbers sounds better to me)

Calculation:
"Lucullus" Gallic Liner 205.000.000 SC
plus 5.000.000 SC
plus 5% 10.250.000 SC

What is for the case we need more of the "Lucullus" Gallic Liner, in the fact, that the ship meets our requirements and is very useable for us?

.:::For each vessel you purches from EFL will include the price of the ship(which you will buy at the shipyard) plus 10 million sc you will send directly to an EFL account.:::We have wrote off the 5% profit because of the good standing you company has with EFL Oil & Machinery.::: So the total amount you will owe in buying the Liner is......:::

.:::Lucullus" Gallic Liner- 205.000.000 SC.:::
.:::Buying Rights- 10,000,000 SC per ship.:::

.:::Bulk buying prices.:::

.:::Buying Rights- 4,000,000 SC per ship.:::Have to buy a minimum of 3 ships per buy.:::

.:::I hope this information is useful to you.::: So is this deal acceptable to you?.:::And plus you must inform The Kingdom of Gallia of each transaction we made and each ship name so the they can update their database.:::

:::.Please be warned if this technology is to fall in enemy hands we will have to rethink about future relationships with your company::::::.We are at war and our enemy's would do anything to get their dirty hands on our technology and that we do not want to happen::::::.Our security forces will be put on high alert until the Liner is in your possession after that your security forces should be able to transport it to your base of operations::::::.We are hoping our relationship based on trust and understanding will continue in the future::::::

.:::Contract upgrade.:::Book Keeping::: All shipments must be verify by a screenshot time and date stamped.:::This change in polices is to keep track of all incoming product transported to EFL Bases.:::

.:::EFL Director Xavier Christophe.:::Director Southern Division.:::

Incoming Transmission

Located: Dortmund Station, New Berlin, Rheinland

thanks for this information and it is very acceptable for us.

We also have an discussion with IDF Shipping, which can be found here.

So will there be a lack of power?
And if so, how big it will be?

Greetings
Nic Becket

Transmission Closed
RESENDING TTRANSMISSION

.::Big Grinue to changes in company prices last price quote is outdated.:::The new prices are as followed.:::

.:::.:::Lucullus" Gallic Liner- 205.000.000 SC.:::
.:::10%- Buying rights.:::

.:::Bulk buying prices.:::

.:::Buying Rights- 5% per ship.:::Have to buy a minimum of 3 ships per buy.:::

.:::However we do not know the power output or lack of it when using Sirian technology with Gallia technology that is why it is called a prototype.:::Our scientist have been study the pros and cons of combining these two technology but have not finish the research yet:::However we would like to know if there is a problem with the lack of power when you combine these two technologies.:::We would love to see the research when you are done if you don't mind.::: Well we hope this information helps you in some way.:::

.:::I hope this information is useful to you.::: So is this deal acceptable to you?.:::And plus you must inform The Kingdom of Gallia of each transaction we made and each ship name so the they can update their database.:::

.:::EFL Director Xavier Christophe.:::CEO.:::

[Image: algtbtopnicbecket.png]

first i have to tell you to take a look here.

For the first i wanna get one vessel.
And then where do i have to adress the money you receive?

I can ensure you, that the vessels will be destroyed befor falling into enemys hands.

Adiitionally we will inform you about any details which are revealed during research about the vessel and combining Gallia and Sirius Technology.

Greetings
Nic Becket

[Image: algtbbottom.png]
Pages: 1 2