Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Naval forces or any who receive the signal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming distress signal
Locating...
[Image: ajax-loader1_zps09f8e963.gif]
Unable to triangulate position.

This is Riyo Kurogane of the KNF. It's taken me a while but i have finally fixed this damn rust bucket of a radio. I didn't want to contact you like this but i have no choice as i was recently attacked by a small force of blood dragons who realized who i was. I currently am adrift somewhere in the Kusari sectors, my exact location is unknown but i believe i saw planet Kyushu a few days ago, if my diagrams are correct i should be entering the new tokyo sector in a few days time. My ship currently has minimal thruster control although not enough to attempt a landing anywhere. If someone can relay this message to the KNF or if you are KNF Please come retrieve my ship. I wish to return to active duty As soon as possible and return to service for the emperor.

"Message repeats"
[Image: KusariDragon.png]

Kurogane-san,

Patrols have been sent to attempt to locate you.
If your astrogation instruments are broken, i will ask you to estimate your relative position by observing the stellar scenery. You should find exploitable points of reference in your handbooks.

I'm aware such an advice might be easy to give and hard to follow, but do try to limit your oxygen consumption. Do not panic and try to rest.

I will be transfering your distress call to Kusari State Police, Kishiro, Samura and Hogosha.

Sakamoto Ryoma,
New Tokyo.
//Wrong account but i am the OP\\

Thank the emperor someone has heard me, If my calculations are correct I should be Passing over Kanto fields at roughly 7:00 relative to my system charts and passing just above the fields by 3-4k meters with a relative speed of 13 meters/s. Although if they are correct and you are unable to locate me in time it appears my next and last stop will be into the sun of the system. I should be arriving in the new tokyo system within the next few hours. I will however attempt to alter my course and slow my self down in an attempt to avoid any sort of collision with the sun. I hope to see a friendly face within the next few hours. *snap* *crackle* *snap* Crap, not sure if this last part will get to you but the repairs i did to my radio have finally worn out, not sure if i'll be able to fix them again so i may be out of long range communications. Kurogane, out.