Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Phoenix Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings this is the speaker for the Hermit Zoners! I have sent this measage for a request to ask for your help. What I need help is to get to level 2 and have some weapon plantforms up. With all this activity in omicron lost I need to get there faster than doing it myself. Now I would just bare down and do it but my partner is sick and can't fly for a long time. So i ask for some of your ships help to get to level 2. If you say yes then I can give you a list of what i need for upgrade. I wont beable to pay you that much for it because I have only "one" arm these days. Have a good day sir!
[Image: nsURD.png]

[align=center]Sorry for the delayed response brothers. Let me officially introduce myself, I am Dirk Danger, a representative of the Phoenix Zoners. I must say I have watched your group for along time and and routinely impressed with your ability to survive in the far depths of space as you do. We are happy to help you achieve Core 2 for your station. I have made a visit to your home to assess your needs, and have drawn up a preliminary plan of action that I will transmit over secure channels for both you and Phoenix officials to look over. Once ratified by both parties, we should be able to start making deliveries in the next few cycles.

[Image: K9Fgn.png]
Thank you for helping us! I'm will be waiting for your messages. Thank you again! I hope we Hermits and you Phoenixes become friends.
[Image: cPNtq.png]
Greetings,

Christian Burton, leader of the Phoenix speaking,

First off, let me to thank to contacting us. We're always glad to help our fellow Zoners, especially in such harsh places as deep Omicrons. Before pass to the business, I want to give one tip for you. Keep close to our natural allies, for the rest keep the neutrality. Speech is your forward cannon. Don't let your diplomacy fails. If you will have any problems with that, contact me directly.

Alright, as for the deal. We would like to know list of required commodities. How much, for what prices. We have relations across the Sirius sector, but I guess you know commodities itself costs and shipment for far sector such as Lost won't be easy.

[Image: Jh16c.png]
Greetings again! I thank you for helping us Hermits! By cost I will make the following changes to my base. These are subject to change but only if I start to go dry. Thank you.
50,000 Super-Alloy $2,000
50,000 Cryro-Cubes $2,000
25,00 XenoFilters $1,000
50,000 Optronics $1,000
Basic Alloy $2
Food $2
Oxygen $2
Water $2
The reason for such low for fwo and alloy is because I don't have the money to wast is on somthing that easy. Thank you. If i missed anything thing please tell me. Thank you.

PS. All the stuff is what I need to get lvl two. Not counting the Basic alloy and Oxy, Water, and food.