Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Saltese aka "Silver City"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[Image: 9UneNy8.png]
Saltese Station
Located in Humboldt

Saltese, more commonly referred to as Silver City, deals in the highly profitable Silver Ore and Copper Ore which is mined near the station itself. The Congress has come to an agreement with local organizations to ensure the safety of the miners and transports working to support Saltese’ operations.

Docking Rights
All ships are generally granted access to Saltese provided they are neutral or friendly in standing to the Junker Congress. Additionally it is important to note that weapon discharge and fights must be contained outside of the 10k No-Fire Zone. Violation of this NFZ will result in the loss of docking privileges and the possibility of further repercussions.

Current Imports

1. Silver Ore - 2,750 c/u
  2. Copper Ore - 2,750 c/u
  3. Reinforced Alloy - 2,000 c/u
  4. Food Rations - 1,000 c/u
  5. Water - 120 c/u
  6. Oxygen - 40 c/u

Current Exports

1. Silver Ore - 2,750 c/u
  2. Copper Ore - 4,750 c/u
    Copper Ore is only sold once the station meets its reserve requirements
  3. Premium Scrap - 3,000 c/u
''Leaving the area with ore before its being sold on base is considered THEFT. ''

is that for your ships (junkers and friend),or all ships?
(02-20-2013, 11:44 PM)Helfdan Wrote: [ -> ]''Leaving the area with ore before its being sold on base is considered THEFT. ''

is that for your ships (junkers and friend),or all ships?

Congress owns the station and therefore can move ore before its sold at the base.
Other Junkers would need to be granted permission by Congress first.
All others must adhere to the policy unless a special arrangement is made.
Wait, let me get this right.. you hi-jack the field and really excpet to get away with it? seriously... its a good idea at first but its a futile excersize, that base won't last a a week guys.
That's just my opinion.
so, you will kill any ship flying with ore? WHAT?!
(02-23-2013, 12:33 PM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]so, you will kill any ship flying with ore? WHAT?!

When did I EVER say that?
can u answer this pls:

i go in Humboldt with my transport ship and friend with miner ship.
He fill my cargo with ore ,i sell it on Callifornia ...we are indy miner/hauler.
I hope u are not gonna tell me that is forbiden?
(03-01-2013, 02:40 PM)Helfdan Wrote: [ -> ]can u answer this pls:

i go in Humboldt with my transport ship and friend with miner ship.
He fill my cargo with ore ,i sell it on Callifornia ...we are indy miner/hauler.
I hope u are not gonna tell me that is forbiden?

If your not registered with Saltese you can mine the ore and sell where you want.
You will NOT be under our protection or agreements we have made to protect miners.
If your using our base for security and have access to it you will need to sell Silver ore there.
(02-21-2013, 01:49 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, let me get this right.. you hi-jack the field and really excpet to get away with it? seriously... its a good idea at first but its a futile excersize, that base won't last a a week guys.
That's just my opinion.

Well just wanted to comment to this now that a week has passed.
Any more predictions?
(03-02-2013, 12:23 AM)JunkerTown Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2013, 01:49 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, let me get this right.. you hi-jack the field and really excpet to get away with it? seriously... its a good idea at first but its a futile excersize, that base won't last a a week guys.
That's just my opinion.

Well just wanted to comment to this now that a week has passed.
Any more predictions?

Werily, werily, It's still a futile exczersise, that base won't last wery much longer now!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17